The Wire Season 5 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2005
WORD. SO YOU LIKED LIVING OUT THERE? CUZ THE SHOW DOESN'T MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THAT MUCH OF A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE...
Mane I'm born in raised in baltimore and the wire is baltimore all the way to the bone, But the wire is any like other urban city in america drugs,murders,hustling and just making it day to day. Baltimore aint no different from where u stay

Jul 24, 2005
its a koo city mayn, they club scene is crackin. At least I think so, some folks aint into that b.more dc club scene, but sall gravvy I think that shit was crackin. b.more a koo city, yea its dangerous, but it depends on where u at mayn. I aint live in Edmondson or Cherry Hill or nothin like that. That show don't show life in ALL of b.more mayn. The Inner Harbor is rich as fuck, Federal Hill got hella rich white folk livin there and not even trippin on no violence n crime.

true ^^^^^

Jan 6, 2008
yeah the avon barksdale story comes from the old timer lil melvin that plays the deacon that helps out cutty is season 3
No shit?
Fucking greatest show ever to shown
a bit too much Product placement.
Like a nigga from the hood
sgonna wear a new LRG or ECKO shirt everday
on the real? naaah