The US needs to man-up, and implement stricter gun laws

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
How many more massacres, and homicides until we as a country stop listening to these gun nutters that are defending an old ass constitution that some old white people who didn't even know shit about technology, automatic weapons and internet wrote under candle light. We live in a different time - and we need different laws. I say US needs to just ban all sales of firearms. After a few decades we will be just as safe as Canada and the UK.

Just this Port Orchard homicide, shows how are gun laws have failed.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Unless you know the brand of bear spray he was using you don't know how far it would shoot. Some of them shoot up to 40 feet.

All I'm saying is that bear spray is not 99.9% effective. It is highly effective though, and interestingly it is significantly more effective than guns are on bears. Right now they are actually giving away free bear spray to hunters in my area. I mostly just wanted to share an interesting story that happened recently involving guns, bears, and bear spray because it seemed relevant. Obviously that incident is an anomaly.
Do not try and shoot a bear from 40 feet away with bear spray. I don't care what the can says.

http://www.fws.gov/mountain-prairie/species/mammals/grizzly/bear spray.pdf

Jul 12, 2002

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
Barack Obama is the best gun salesman in the world. It's not a gun problem, it's a people problem. There are close to 300 million gun in the US alone. You could never take them away if you wanted to. The problem is maniacs getting hold of the weapons. Save the left-wing anti-gun rhetoric and start coming up with real solutions.

May 2, 2015
I say US needs to just ban all sales of firearms. After a few decades we will be just as safe as Canada and the UK.

Just this Port Orchard homicide, shows how are gun laws have failed.
Yes, take the rights of all good citizens away because you are scared of what could happen to you in the real world. Makes a lot of sense.

Also, Canada and UK have crime too. Think harder.