The US needs to man-up, and implement stricter gun laws

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
And I believe any gun legislation should be directed towards legislation that pertains to the mental health of people who wish to purchase guns. I also believe crimes like the Sandy Hook shooting (and others) should be treated as domestic terrorism because, in reality, that is what it is.

Sep 26, 2013
i just want to add to this by saying that people who say that they will use their guns against the government to protect themselves from unfair rulers or however its worded... are either pussies or retarded because i dont see them doing shit and its not like some .45s and ar15s are going to do much good against the weaponry of modern states so its almost like a way to keep people pacified by making them think they have power.

i personally really like guns and weapons of all kinds i enjoy shooting them, looking at them, just fucking around with them like taking em apart and etc and i believe that i should have a right to own one.

at the same time you cant argue with the fact that more guns = more violence. its just a fact. i cant expect everyone to be as responsible with guns as i am.

i dont want to not be able to have a gun because some people are morons. same with drugs. some people just cant handle their shit but i dont feel i should be punished for other people being idiots.

maybe thats too idealist but whatever CUZZ

i think we have a problem with our society not a gun problem

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2003
Pittsburg/Bay Point
I say US needs to just ban all sales of firearms.
So, you'd never see yourself in the woods with a possibility of a bear or mountain lion attack, or is this just mainly targeted towards urban areas???

And don't give that bow and arrow bullshit, the gun is normally to scare the animal, bow and arrows are to kill it!!

I go to the wilderness all the time here in Washington state, I never walk out the door without my 1911 Kimber

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
So, you'd never see yourself in the woods with a possibility of a bear or mountain lion attack, or is this just mainly targeted towards urban areas???

And don't give that bow and arrow bullshit, the gun is normally to scare the animal, bow and arrows are to kill it!!

I go to the wilderness all the time here in Washington state, I never walk out the door without my 1911 Kimber
Bear spray is 99.9 percent effective and doesn't kill the bear. BAN ALL GUNS.

Jul 12, 2002
Bear spray is 99.9 percent effective and doesn't kill the bear. BAN ALL GUNS.
Gun charge against man who shot Glacier grizzly bear dismissed

Although he was hiking alone, which park officials advise against, Murphy was wearing bear bells and packing bear spray, Holden said, and also “yelping” to warn any bears in the area of his approach, and because he was aware other hikers were behind him on the trail.

“When Mr. Murphy first saw the bear it was running down a hill toward the other hikers,” Holden said. “He yelled, ‘Bear!’ to warn them, and as soon as he yelled, the bear turned and came straight at him.”

Murphy first discharged his bear spray using his left hand, and when that didn’t stop the animal, fired with the .357 in his right hand, according to Holden.

“The bear fell back and was motionless,” Holden said. Murphy “withdrew and double-timed it out of there, taking the two hikers who were behind him with him. He stopped everyone else on the trail, too, told the first ranger he came to what had happened, and fully and voluntarily cooperated with rangers.”

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Where does it say he didn't hit the bear in the face? Also, wind is a major factor in the effectiveness of bear spray.
but can you PROVE, beyond a reasonable doubt that he DID hit the bear in the face with the spray?

I didn't think so D @DJ Coma ....checcmate not checcers. :paranoid:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
IT'S OBVIOUS THAT Lazee Demonic @Lazee Demonic IS TRYING TO DERAIL THE TOPIC AT HAND BY BRINGING UP BEARS WHEN WE ALL KNOW BEARS DON'T CARRY GUNS & GUNS ARE THE REAL PROBLEM NOT BEARS!!!

YET ANOTHER FALSE FLAG EFFORT BY Lazee Demonic @Lazee Demonic

WELL PLAYED BUT AGAIN, CHECCMATE BREH.