The US needs to man-up, and implement stricter gun laws

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
How many more massacres, and homicides until we as a country stop listening to these gun nutters that are defending an old ass constitution that some old white people who didn't even know shit about technology, automatic weapons and internet wrote under candle light. We live in a different time - and we need different laws. I say US needs to just ban all sales of firearms. After a few decades we will be just as safe as Canada and the UK.

Just this Port Orchard homicide, shows how are gun laws have failed.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
This is a valid point. If gun laws made axcess more restricted then we wouldn't see as many homocides like that one in port orchid where the guy posted pics on the internet. We are talking about human lives!! That's more important than being able to hunt a deer or some shit lol. I think all guns should be outlawed and carry prison term if someone is caught with them.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
I also believe that pickup trucks should pay a mandatory pollution tax and camping gear/knives/steal toe boots/fishing poles should also have some sort of sportsmen tax. These Neanderthals have been getting free rides long enough.
This new tax revenue can be used on art programs for the youth such as performing arts,poetry and theater

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
How many crazy shootings in Arizona, Texas, Nevada? these are all pro gun states... retarded people with guns kill people, not the gun... it didn't pull its own trigger... remember, "The trigga ain't gots no heart"

I'm pretty sure America is a progun state in general. I think that yeah, people are the ones who pull the trigger, but by giving them a trigger to pull we are enabling them. Ban all guns!!

Jul 12, 2002
How many more massacres, and homicides until we as a country stop listening to these gun nutters that are defending an old ass constitution that some old white people who didn't even know shit about technology, automatic weapons and internet wrote under candle light. We live in a different time - and we need different laws. I say US needs to just ban all sales of firearms. After a few decades we will be just as safe as Canada and the UK.

Just this Port Orchard homicide, shows how are gun laws have failed.
I agree with you but none of this will happen now with the most republicans on capital hill since the 1920's. We are fucked.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
How many crazy shootings in Arizona, Texas, Nevada? these are all pro gun states... retarded people with guns kill people, not the gun... it didn't pull its own trigger... remember, "The trigga ain't gots no heart"
False, because you need the gun in the first place. Take away the guns, and there would be no "trigger to pull." Shows why these pro-gun advocates have no basis in their argument.

EVERY community with guns = more violent crime.

EVERY community with no guns = dramatically less violent crime.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I say we just ban people.

like, GTFO ....If I was an Obamian president I would get rid of everyone I didnt know or like & just leave a few random ppl here & there so I can still 'get out & meet new ppl'

but those ppl would be specifically chosen by me.

everyone else I'd deport to Canadia.

me & cheeto @cheeto would hand pick about 200 - 500 real nice lookin BBW hoes that can cook & suck like champs.

...feed em & breed em, as I always say.

in a perfect world only I would have guns & you would all have nunchucks & cold steel voyager knives.