THE TRUTH(ONLY ONE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I believe there is one truth but I also believe that religous and historical "facts" aren't as accurate as we'd like to believe. Man has been known to "alter" certain things to fit his agenda. So that is pretty much why I choose to follow my own path and ignore the myths, lies and twisted facts.

Apr 25, 2002
Tim said:
I believe there is one truth but I also believe that religous and historical "facts" aren't as accurate as we'd like to believe. Man has been known to "alter" certain things to fit his agenda. So that is pretty much why I choose to follow my own path and ignore the myths, lies and twisted facts.
That's true, but how do you know the path you "choose" to follow is really up to your choosing? In a discussion like this there are no right answers, just questions that lead to arguments.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Juan Million said:
how do you know the path you "choose" to follow is really up to your choosing?
I believe that it is and it isn't. I believe we are all on the same path to begin with but as we go along we make different decisions that alter our path. The routes we take may differ from the next man but in the end we all end up in the same place. It's up to us how we get there.

Apr 25, 2002
Tim said:

I believe that it is and it isn't. I believe we are all on the same path to begin with but as we go along we make different decisions that alter our path. The routes we take may differ from the next man but in the end we all end up in the same place. It's up to us how we get there.
What makes you believe that? How do you know what your mind is telling you to do isnt what it's being "told" to tell you (in other words...how do you know you have control over "your" decisions...are they really yours?). I'm not tryna question your beliefs in a bad way or say they are wrong, but nomatter what you believe in you'll never know if you really have control over it.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
I BELIEVE THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUTH AND IF WE DECIPHER THRU THE LIES AND MAN-MADE CONCEPTS, RESEARCH, AND SO FORTH, WE WILL ACTUALLY FIND THANgS THAT MAY OPEN OUR EYES TO THANgS AND REVEAL WHAT'S REALLY CRACCIN'.

LIKE TIM SAID,
"HISTORICAL DATA" AND SO FORTH HAVE BEEN TAMPERED, ALTERED, AND CORRUPTED TO FIT THE AgENDAS OF PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO HOLD POWER OVER MASSES. BUT AS I SAID YOU HAVE TO CHEK THAT INFORMATION AND CROSS-REFERENCE IT AND RESEARCH IT AgAINST EVERY LIABLE THANg FOR IT'S INTEgRITY AND AUTHENTICITY.

FROM THERE IS ALL ABOUT A MATTER OF IF YOU WILLIN' TO PUT YOUR FAITH ON IT.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
This kinda stuff is too confusing for me....I still haven't decided what I believe yet....But talking about it and hearing other people's perceptions/beliefs kinda helps you realize your own beliefs....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I didn't mean I was influenced by what others think...I mean it helps me think about what I believe....or are starting to believe....I'll do my research, believe me on that one...

May 16, 2002
I believe everyone is born on this earth to complete a mission from god...Whether its evil...good...or whatever...Where all here to complete a mission...Once god see`s we completed it...Its our time to die...

And everything happens for a reason...Everything

Thats my take on life...

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Then he goes to hell and the lord will not respond to his forgiveness and apollogies and there will be no mercy because he did not accept him when he had the chance. (something like that) from Proverbs. Doesnt god also laugh at him when he dies and comes before him?

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
BLIgHT,
WHAT IS HELL? AND WHY WOULD A "LOVIN'" AND "JUST" gOD BE BLASPHEMOUS?

SHARK,
BUT IF I DON'T BELIEVE IN IT, IS MY FATE STILL THE SAME? IF I BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION DOES THAT MEAN I WILL COME AS SOMETHIN' ELSE AS OPPOSED TO YOU gOIN' TO HEAVEN CAUSE YOU BELIEVE IN IT? THAT'S TWO SEPERATE THANgS. SO YOU SAYIN' THAT THERE AIN'T ONE TRUTH AND THE REST ARE MAN-MADE LIES?

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Talk about your broad topics. You'd have to be a lil' more specific to get a serious answer from me. Truth in what? The media? The Bible? What our parents are are telling us? History books? The preacher man's sermons? Did we really go to the moon?

May 16, 2002
@EDJ....I think that theres 3 diffrent variations of death....

1 - You go to Heaven or Hell...

2 - Its eternal darkness...You see nothing...You hear nothing...You feel nothing...

3 - Your soul goes into another unborn human...Before there born...And your Reincarnated...

Thats my opinion on what happens when you die..

(And there in no order)