THE TRUTH(ONLY ONE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I believe in God but not the bible. I believe there is an ultimate truth, be it heaven, hell, purgatory, reincarnation or just shutting off. But there's a reason we got here, that we exist...something had to have started it. And it is possible there is a higher power....just not what the bible says.

Apr 25, 2002
Stealth said:
I believe in God but not the bible. I believe there is an ultimate truth, be it heaven, hell, purgatory, reincarnation or just shutting off. But there's a reason we got here, that we exist...something had to have started it. And it is possible there is a higher power....just not what the bible says.
Have you actually read the Bible? I'm not tryna start beef but really...alot of people say they dont believe in the Bible and that it's all BS but they have never actually read it.

My belief is if there is a God/Supreme Being then I think he will guide us to the truth individually. I think God talks to everyone.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Originally posted by Juan Million: Have you actually read the Bible?
I grew up, and for some reason still am Catholic. Came from a hardcore italian family. I read the bible, i know the saints, i know the creeds. I've been baptised and confirmed. But i just don't see why i need to talk to a priest to go to confession or not eat meat on fridays. Shit like that. Those are rules made up by the church and were never the word of God. I believe what Jesus said, i believe what God and Moses said. But i don't believe in the church at all.

Apr 25, 2002
Stealth said:

I grew up, and for some reason still am Catholic. Came from a hardcore italian family. I read the bible, i know the saints, i know the creeds. I've been baptised and confirmed. But i just don't see why i need to talk to a priest to go to confession or not eat meat on fridays. Shit like that. Those are rules made up by the church and were never the word of God. I believe what Jesus said, i believe what God and Moses said. But i don't believe in the church at all.
Are you sure you read the whole Bible? The church didnt make that stuff up. You dont HAVE to go to confession, its to confess your sins. If you were a good little boy then ya wouldnt be sinnin! How hard is it to go through Good Friday without eating meat? You are allowed fish you know. Oh well, I dont think you should have to do anything you dont want to do.

EAT

May 14, 2002
what if there is no truth. Science is not true, religion is not true. we are free sailin' without any ground under our feet, nothing to grab onto to explain our existence.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
SHARK,
THEM THREE THANgS CONTRADICT EACH OTHA. WHICH ONE IS THE TRUTH? IT CAN'T BE ALL THREE. LET'S THINK LOgICAL.

DEEP THOUgHT,
I'M TALKIN' ABOUT A TRUTH FOR HOW THANgS REALLY ARE AND WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU DIE AND WHY WE'RE EVEN HERE AND SO FORTH.

STEALTH,
THEN HOW YOU KNOW THE IDEA OF (gOD)? IF IT WASN'T FOR THE BIBLE, THEN YOU WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE IN. THAT'S YOUR FIRST MISTAKE(CONFUSIN' THE BIBLE FOR THE WORD OF MAN). THE BIBLE IS THE ONE THAT TELLS YOU THAT THERE IS A gOD AND ALL THE STORIES DOCUMENTED IN THEM. THE BIBLE IS THE ONE THAT gIVES US THE MORAL gUIDELINES. N-E-THANg THAT IS SUPPOSEDLY SPIRITUAL BUT NOT BIBLE BASED IS MAN-MADE.

EAT,
THEN WHAT YOU LIVIN' NOW? IS THIS ALL MADE UP?

PERCEPTION IS WHAT AN INDIVIDUAL BELIEVES TO BE HIS/HER REALITY, BUT REALITY IS WHAT ACTUALLY IS gOIN' ON. JUST LIKE WHEN WHITE PEOPLE IN THE 1800'S PERCEIVED THE BLAK MAN TO BE 3/5TH'S OF A MAN OR A MISTAKE FROM (gOD). IS THAT REALITY? HELL MUTHA-FUK NAW!

HERESY,
CAN YOU EXPAND ON YOUR COMMENT?

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
EDJ said:
DEEP THOUgHT,
I'M TALKIN' ABOUT A TRUTH FOR HOW THANgS REALLY ARE AND WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU DIE AND WHY WE'RE EVEN HERE AND SO FORTH.
1) Things are what they are. Perception is reality.
2) Energy is eternal. Under this flesh we are energy and therefore cannot "die".
3) We're here because we are a curious lot hell bent on pain/pleasure highs.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
DEEP THOUgHT,
YOU STRESSED, "1) Things are what they are. Perception is reality.

SO HOW ARE THANgS PLAYA? AND IF PERCEPTION IS REALITY, THEN WHEN HUMANS PERCEIVED THAT THE EARTH WAS FLAT BAK IN THE DAY, WAS IT REALLY FLAT? YEAH, THEY REALITY WAS THAT IT WAS, BUT IN ACTUALITY IT'S BEEN ROUND SINCE DAY ONE. SO PERCEPTION CAN'T BE REALITY.

AND THEN YOU gO ON TO STRESS, "We're here because we are a curious lot hell bent on pain/pleasure highs."

CAN YOU EXPAND ON THAT REASONIN'? CAUSE THE WAY I TAKE IS THAT YOU STRESSIN' THAT WE HAVE CONTROL ON WHY WE ARE HERE, AS IF WE CREATED OURSELVES.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
EDJ said:
DEEP THOUgHT,
YOU STRESSED, "1) Things are what they are. Perception is reality.

SO HOW ARE THANgS PLAYA? AND IF PERCEPTION IS REALITY, THEN WHEN HUMANS PERCEIVED THAT THE EARTH WAS FLAT BAK IN THE DAY, WAS IT REALLY FLAT? YEAH, THEY REALITY WAS THAT IT WAS, BUT IN ACTUALITY IT'S BEEN ROUND SINCE DAY ONE. SO PERCEPTION CAN'T BE REALITY.
For them it WAS flat and they lived their lives as if it was. It influenced daily life, writings, music, love, culture, and econimical & political developement. The notion that the earth was flat had direct impact on reality, thus they are related. Life imitating art if you will. People live their lives by what they perceive as truths.
EDJ said:
AND THEN YOU gO ON TO STRESS, "We're here because we are a curious lot hell bent on pain/pleasure highs."

CAN YOU EXPAND ON THAT REASONIN'? CAUSE THE WAY I TAKE IS THAT YOU STRESSIN' THAT WE HAVE CONTROL ON WHY WE ARE HERE, AS IF WE CREATED OURSELVES.
That will be a lot harder to explain. What do you know about harmonics, multidimensional travel, and "planes"? My idealology is parallel with reincarnation but with much more control and expansion.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
DEEP THOUgHT,
YOU STRESSED, "For them it WAS flat and they lived their lives as if it was. It influenced daily life, writings, music, love, culture, and econimical & political developement. The notion that the earth was flat had direct impact on reality, thus they are related. Life imitating art if you will. People live their lives by what they perceive as truths.

TRUE, THEM FOLKS "BELIEVED" AND "PERCEIVED" THAT THE EARTH WAS FLAT. BUT IN REALITY AND ACTUALITY, WAS IT FLAT? ONE TRUTH. IT WAS SPHERICAL. NOT SQUARED, NOT FLAT, NOT CYLINDER SHAPED, OR TRIANgLED.

AND THEN YOU WENT ON TO ASK, "What do you know about harmonics, multidimensional travel, and "planes"?"

ARE YOU REFERRIN' TO THE THIRD DIMENSION, XND DIMENSION, AND SO FORTH WHEN YOU ASK ABOUT MULTIDIMENSIONAL TRAVEL? AND PLANES I KNOW SOME TRAVEL AT HIgH SPEEDS AND SOME OTHA THANgS LIKE THAT. I HAVE PEOPLES THAT WERE PILOTS AND THEY CAN BREAK IT ON DOWN FOR ME IF I HAVE A CERTAIN QUESTION OR INQUIRY. AND HARMONICS, I'M NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE TERM UNLESS IT DEALS WITH HARMONIES. CAN YOU FURTHER EXPLAIN AND TELL ME HOW IT RELATES TO THE TOPIC?

EPTIAPH,
HOW YOU KNOW THERE AIN'T NO ABSOLUTE TRUTHS? YOU HERE AIN'T YOU? AIN'T THAT AN ABSOLUTE TRUTH THAT YOU EXIST?

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Perception IS reality. My point is proved in this very thread. You have all these people from across the globe that are posting what they perceive as "the truth". Their lives are shaped, molded, and lived by these beliefs. It is reality for them. For me to stand here and say, "No, THIS is how it is..." contradicts the very question. It's like religion. There are many across the globe. Which is "The One"? Who is right while everyone else is wrong? What about the folks living in the jungles of South America and Africa who have never known and will never be exposed to mainstream religion? Does this mean they get a free oneway ticket to hell after they are accidently gutted by dinner? No, of course not. And to say that would be pompous and arrogant. My idealology is based on the bigger picture. How your perception reflects in your reality. Not what I think your reality is.

As far as harmonics, I will have to bow out on this one. It's much too complicated for a post or two. I shouldn't have even mentioned it.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i think

the truth is too much for humans to understand. Therefore we will never know untill death.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
HOLD UP DEEP THOUgHT,
I KNOW WHAT YOU STRESSIN'. BUT PEEP THIS. IF MY PERCEPTION IS ERRONEOUS, DOES THAT MAKE IT TRUE? LET'S THINK OF ACTUALITY. IF EVERYBODY BELIEVES IN ONE THINg AND THAT IS MISPERCEIVED, IS THAT ACTUAL AND FACTUAL? MAYBE IT IS THEM PEOPLES REALITY, BUT IS IT TRUE?
YOU gO ON TO SAY, "It's like religion. There are many across the globe. Which is "The One"? Who is right while everyone else is wrong? What about the folks living in the jungles of South America and Africa who have never known and will never be exposed to mainstream religion? Does this mean they get a free oneway ticket to hell after they are accidently gutted by dinner?"

THERE HAS TO BE ONE TRUTH, JUST LIKE THERE'S ONE EARTH WE ALL LIVE IN. IF A SOCIETY AND A CULTURE BELIEVE SOMETHIN' THEN THAT'S WHAT THEY HAVE KNOWN TO BE THEY REALITY. BUT IS IT TRUE? IF THEY DIE, THEY gO TO THEIR AFTERLIFE BELIEF AND ME TO MINES? IF I MARRY OUTSIDE MY CULTURE AND WE HAVE A CHILD AND IT DIES, WHERE DOES HE gO TO? MY BELIEFS? HER BELIEFS?
SEE I KNOW THEIRS TRIBAL FOLKS ALL OVER THE WORLD THAT HAVE NEVA BEEN EXPOSED TO MAINSTREAM RELIgION OR WHAT NOT, BUT WHO SAID THERE WAS SUCH PLACE AS HELL FOR THEM TO BE EVEN DESTINED TO? AS FAR AS WE'RE CONCERNED, WE WERE ALL BORN TO DIE AND RETURN TO DIRT. THAT'S ONE TRUTH AND FACT YOU CAN'T ARgUE. SO IF IT HAPPENS TO ONE MAN IT HAPPENS TO THE NEXT. ONE TRUTH, ONE UNIVERSE, ONE REALITY(NOT PERCEIVED).

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
But none of that can proved. Until someone dies and comes back to be intervied on Oprah, we'll never know. So until that point, perception will go on to be reality.

Of course if I have a blue wooden block in my hand and you call it red, I'm not saying we're both right. You're asking a "cosmic" question and I'm giving you a cosmic answer. But let's spin it yet again. What if where you are from "red" is the name given for the color that we refer to as blue. Then yes, we are both right. Just two men looking at the same picture and seeing *their own reflection.

*their own reflection: That of culture, knowledge, expierence, and instinct.