THE TRUTH(ONLY ONE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
BUT THERE'S ONLY ONE EARTH, NOT TWO. SO IF YOU CALL SOMETHIN' RED THAT IS BLUE THEN IT'S DEFINED AS BLUE. JUST LIKE EVERY COLOR HAS A LABEL TO IT, IF YOU MISINTERPRET THE LABEL THEN THAT'S ON YOU.

BUT WHAT CAN'T BE PROVED? BUT AgAIN' PERCEPTION gOES HAND IN HAND WITH REALITY BUT PERCEPTION AIN'T ALWAYS TRUE. EVERYTHANg HAS AN INTEgRITY POINT.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
:eyecross:

If for you a particular shade of color is considered "blue" and for me it's "red," why am I the one that's wrong? Why is it that I'm "missinterpreting" and not you? See what I mean? You're only looking at it from your perspective. Like the Euros looked at the Native Americans if you will. They saw them as savages. From their limited perspective and culture that's what they were. All non-Christians were "wrong" period. But do you think the NA's for one moment thought of themselves as "savages"? Better yet, in your opinion, were they?

Furthermore, there are many things that cannot be proved EDJ. It's something that you just have to accept. Not everything is merely black and white.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Deep Thought said:

1) Things are what they are. Perception is reality.
2) Energy is eternal. Under this flesh we are energy and therefore cannot "die".
3) We're here because we are a curious lot hell bent on pain/pleasure highs.
damn thats real shit....

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
DEEP THOUgHT,
EVERYTHANg HAS AN INTEgRITY LEVEL. THE EUROPEANS WERE ERRONEOUS. THEY WERE THE ONES THAT WERE SAVAgES WITH THEY STINKY ASS BRINgIN' DISEASES AND KILLIN' THE NATIVES. BUT HISTORY PROVED THAT THEY WEREN'T SAVAgES AS DEFINED BY THEY EUROPEANS? THAT WAS MERE OPINION AND ERRONEUS PERCEPTION. WHAT WAS FACTUAL?

BUT YOU GO ON TO ASK, "If for you a particular shade of color is considered "blue" and for me it's "red," why am I the one that's wrong?
WHO SAID YOU WERE WRONg? IF YOU CALL SOMETHIN' "RED" WHICH IS KNOWN AS BLUE, THEN IF WE SIT DOWN AND gET TO THE BOTTOM OF WHAT WE STRESSIN' THEN IT'S ALL ABOUT gETTIN' TO THE INTEgRITY OF THE COLOR WE TALKIN' BOUT. VISUALLY AND INTEgRILY IT'S THE SAME. ONE FACT.

AND THEN YOU ASK, "Why is it that I'm "missinterpreting" and not you?"
WHO SAID YOU WERE? YOU JUST NAME SOMETHIN' DIFFERENT.

AND THEN YOU ASK, "See what I mean?"
NO I DON'T.

BUT EVERYTHANg HAS AN INTEgRITY LEVEL PLAYA. EVERYTHANg HAS A FACT TO IT. LET ME ASK YOU THIS: ARE NUBIANS 3/5THS OF A MAN? WERE THEY EVER?

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
You're still not getting it or I am a horrible explainer. I'll just assume I convey info very badly and leave it at that. But to answer your question. In my opinion? No, no man is worth any less than the next. Under this fragile shell we are all the same. But to Europeans at the time? Yes, very much so. This "fact" was reflected in their daily lives. Dude, they really believed this and for them it was dogma. Reality. To the Nubians? No, it was most definetly not true. And because they "knew" this, they changed their "reality" to reflect so.

It's all relative.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
DON'T gET ME WRONg DEEP THOUgHT,
I KNOW WHAT YOU STRESSIN', BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M STRESSIN'. ALL I'M SAYIN' THAT THERE'S ONE TRUTH FOR HOWEVA SOMEONE SEEMS TO PERCEIVE IT AS.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
I agree in a way. But I still say not all things are "black and white". I really depends from what prespective and or level your looking at them from. Since I am in no hurry to leave this place just yet, I'm satissfied "just wondering".

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
REgARDLESS,
JUST KNOW THAT THERE'S FACTS TO EVERYTHANg. SO WHAT'S UP WITH YOUR INSIgHT ON HARMONICS? LACE ME LOAK. I PROBABLY DON'T KNOW THE TITLE BUT IF YOU SPEAK UP ON IT I CAN PUT MY 51 CENTS OR LEARN. KNOWLEDgE IS A BEAUTIFUL THANg.

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
Ok I read about 5 posts and kinda felt like replyin....

I believe that one day..I will find heaven on earth...A place untouch by mankind....and trust me.....there is a spot (alot of them) on earth where mankind has not stepped a foot on......I wanna see waterfalls ..green hills....be amazed....then die when its that time 2 go...