The Tonite Show With The Midwest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
^^ Word ........ - Great idea just TRY and have them all together . Having Rich the Factor , Beeda Weeda, and Trae in the SAME studio spitting off each others words sound way better than some shit they wrote random & used then put together , I can always tell . Hit the road w/ your beat bus & do this .... Then maybe fly a few of our best for a couple songs ..

GREAT IDEA !

Rich the Factor Tonight Show -

Aug 5, 2009
sly polaroid outta chitown
glc outta chitown
global gangster's members outta chitown
street lordz members outta detroit
trick trick outta detroit
ray cash outta cleveland
eastside chedda boyz outta detroit
freddie gibbs outta gary, indiana
get ec illa outta retirement from chitown

Dec 8, 2009
I think a Tonite Show with Twista would be the dopest!

There styles would compliment eachother tremendously IMO

I would think this would be beyond reach...but if Fresh is able to do a Tonite Show w/40 why not Twista?

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
as far as Midwest goes.. Rich would b a fuckin classic!!! ^ as far as Chi town rappers go Twista would be hard, I think BUMP J would have been a dope ass album but hes in the feds right now But EC ILLA aka WHITE FOLKS would be sick too. Hes super slept on and I dont think hes still puttin shit out any more (am I wrong any one???) but hes definitely the best white rapper out there. not to mention thorough as they come...

Aug 5, 2009
as far as Midwest goes.. Rich would b a fuckin classic!!! ^ as far as Chi town rappers go Twista would be hard, I think BUMP J would have been a dope ass album but hes in the feds right now But EC ILLA aka WHITE FOLKS would be sick too. Hes super slept on and I dont think hes still puttin shit out any more (am I wrong any one???) but hes definitely the best white rapper out there. not to mention thorough as they come...
yeah a bump j collaboration when he lands from the feds would be big and yeah i think ec illa retired, that brother could spit, real mudda focker from top to bottom and his content and beats was gutta, big up all the simon city royals, the gd's, vice lords, latin kings and all the rest of the people nation & folk nation crews in chitown, there on some diffrent shit out there, on some revolutionary gangsta shit, thats why the local goverment and police shut the streets down in chitown and the reason why theirs so much madness poppin off out there now, its sad shit, they removed all the generals and gentrified the hood, its organized, it ain't random, no it ain't

Sep 7, 2008
We ready to do sumthn with the mid west The Tonite Show With Messy Marv dat came Out Earlier this and with The Tonite Show With Yukmouth Thuggin & Mobbin Jan 18,2011, The Tonite Show With Keak Da Sneak Sneakacydal Returns Feb 15th 2011 Is Opening Doors. Tech N9ne got on Yuks Tonite Show and the shit came out Maneyy!!! How Yall Feel About Ampichino?

Fresh Tryna Bridge All This Shit Together Its Enuf Money For Us All 2 EAT.NETWORK

THE TONITE SHOW WITH SLEEPY D - NOV 30TH
J STALIN THE REAL WORLD 3(PRODUCED BY DJFRESHDJFRESHDJFRESH)-DEC

Aug 5, 2009
yeah amphichino can spray, that would be a good look

that tonight show wit yuk & j stalin will get copped aswell and i would love to hear keak over dj fresh's beats, that would be diffrent, yes surr