The Tonite Show With The Midwest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
^He's been dropping those 10 track mixtapes bi-weekly damn near. I think he could benefit from some DJ Fresh production instead of stolen mainstream beats.

May 20, 2006
^He's been dropping those 10 track mixtapes bi-weekly damn near. I think he could benefit from some DJ Fresh production instead of stolen mainstream beats.

U don't have a clue about how Rich the Factor conducts "bidness"........

The only thing that benefits RTF is $$$$$$$$.

From ur perspective, as a fan, i understand ur p.o.v.

Reality is, Rich is gonna look out for self first, so if DJ Fresh is spending money, something MIGHT happen. Otherwise, I don't see it happening.:ermm:

Apr 8, 2004
U don't have a clue about how Rich the Factor conducts "bidness"........

The only thing that benefits RTF is $$$$$$$$.

From ur perspective, as a fan, i understand ur p.o.v.

Reality is, Rich is gonna look out for self first, so if DJ Fresh is spending money, something MIGHT happen. Otherwise, I don't see it happening.:ermm:
Ha! This funny!

Apr 25, 2002
It would be gangsta as hell aslong as you dont have all kc artists on that shit. Whenever yall mention the midwest all I see is kc shit. If you come to chicago/indiana that j stalin, livewire, jacka, ampichino (even tho he from ohio), husalah, a wax, rich the factor, skiem hiem, ron ron, whoever is in kc if it aint tech, you don't see any of that shit here. IT WOULD BE A SMART IDEA, to include artists throughout the midwest, I've been a lot of places, but I have yet to see a gangsta city like the chi or the g. You should make it a diverse album, maybe that way bay cats can get some exposure here, kc cats can, you know. the game always gone be bias, but if it a midwest comp. make it a midwest comp. That kc shit is bay too me and im not hating. I dont like hyphy shit, but jack and livewire gangsta. I wish those devil rejects album was jacka solo's, other dude repetitive, but the beats cold.

LEP BOGUS BOYS
PAYROLL
CWAL
COO COO CAL
FREDDIE GIBBS (AINT A FAN OF ACTORS, BUT ATLEAST HE REPS THE G)
KILO G FROM NAP
G STAK FROM NAP
THUGGED OUT
PYSCHODRAMA
DO OR DIE
K-DEEZY FROM DETROIT

May 20, 2006
It would be gangsta as hell aslong as you dont have all kc artists on that shit. Whenever yall mention the midwest all I see is kc shit. If you come to chicago/indiana that j stalin, livewire, jacka, ampichino (even tho he from ohio), husalah, a wax, rich the factor, skiem hiem, ron ron, whoever is in kc if it aint tech, you don't see any of that shit here. IT WOULD BE A SMART IDEA, to include artists throughout the midwest.

I think KC just a lil more active on the sicc, than any other Midwest city.......

siccness = bay (message board)
KC = bay (influenced)

:cool:

Mar 24, 2006
kc is nowhere close to being "hyphy" influenced.

but i do agree...tonight show with the midwest should definitely have some chi town influence mixed in.