The Siccness Network Cartoon / BET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I never saw the show myself. I was talking about finding my current avatar on archive.org, not the Siccness Network show.

I can't be asked to find it, but if you still don't believe me then go to archive.org and search for swishahouse.com around 01 and you'll find this picture of Paul Wall somewhere.

Stop lying

ASG

Sicc OG
Jan 31, 2011
i heard yuk had it pulled from everywhere because he never received any payment or royalties from the theme song

but i think it was really AP9 @AP9 who had them removed because the show always made him look bad

Feb 11, 2006
I never saw the show myself. I was talking about finding my current avatar on archive.org, not the Siccness Network show.

I can't be asked to find it, but if you still don't believe me then go to archive.org and search for swishahouse.com around 01 and you'll find this picture of Paul Wall somewhere.
wtf are you even posting in here for then you fuckin huge dork

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Breh the shit was available on bayridaz for years. It's was also on the Irc channel and sicc chat .

you tellin me you never heard about the episode a woman went to cop a blunt and Sharted (Fart/shit)her self while in the store?

How old is you brah??
then the deleted scene after the chick sharted c-bo was there in line and some random as dude was" whats up c-bo?!"

the only scene c-bo was ever in on the show.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Anyone remember The dude who randomly popped up in episodes and challenged people to catch the fade but when they tried to slap him he would climb like spider man up the tallest object near to him?? Bola or some shit. ...
Yeah haha that shit was classic. Remember that one character that looked kinda like dr robotnic from sonic the hedge hog and he had some weird obsession with cheeseburgers or something.... i think they got in trouble for that one cuz of copyright laws.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
fuck I never knew this shit was ah whole fucking movie N' shit!

timebomb @timebomb even if I REALLY seen PROOF I still wouldn't apologys for shit, but I would be willing to admit I was wrong. For now quit coming at us with some edited non-cents.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
The reason why it's not available is, because one of the writers of the show shot his roommate who was also a writer. He actually did it in self defence and was acquitted, but the dead guys family got the rights to the show. Some people tried to buy the show of them, but they don't want to sell it, as it reminds them of the tragic death.

The guy that killed his roommate actually kind of lost it after the incident, and is now some kind of low life dj in some dirty strip clubs...