The Rise And Fall of No Limit Records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
my No Limi Records CLASSIC list:

Master P - Ghetto's Trying To Kill Me
Master P - 99 Ways To Die
Master P - Ice Cream Man
Mastet P - Ghetto D
Master P - MP Da Last Don
TRU - TRUE
TRU - TRU 2 Da Game
Westcoast Badboyz - Vol. 1 Another Level Of The Game
Westcoast Badboyz - Vol. 2
Downsouth Hustlers - Bouncin 'N Swingin
Tre 8 - Ghetto Stories
Kane & Abel - The 7 Sins
Skull Dugrey - Hoodlum 4 Life
Silkk - The Shocker
Silkk Da Shocker - Charge It 2 Da Game
Mr. Serv-On - Life Insurance
Steady Mobbin - PreMeditated Drama
I'm Bout It - soundtrack
Fiend - There's One In Every Family
C Murder - Life Or Death
Soulja Slim - Give It To 'Em Raw
Lil Italy - On Top Of The World
Young Bleed - My Balls & MY Word
Snoop Dogg - The Last Meal
Westcoast Badboyz - High Fo' X-Mas

that's all i can think of for now.

Aug 22, 2005
ya'll might shit on me for this but the boy silkk only made one classic disk and that's the shocker kane&able only made a few tight tracks. the last don fucking sucked and so did ghetto d. like most off ya'll say they will go down in history, but for now there time is up unless they take it back to the begining like when they first started.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
never,......how can you be hungery when your kid is a teen idell (yeah i sp,...fuck it)
and got nickalodan chair mans thinkin your the coolest dad and kid duo......

well 40 is getting like that,...but not no fluke typea chit tho

Feb 14, 2004
Big_Montbello said:
ya'll might shit on me for this but the boy silkk only made one classic disk and that's the shocker kane&able only made a few tight tracks. the last don fucking sucked and so did ghetto d. like most off ya'll say they will go down in history, but for now there time is up unless they take it back to the begining like when they first started.
nope i can give a rats ass.thas ur stupid ass opinion. haha j/k but for reals, cant shit on a man for his opinion. ur entitled to ur opinion.so it's all gravy

Aug 7, 2002
i heard ghetto d and i aint heard it in a long time....damn like every cut on it is great....i say nolimiit records as a label gotta be one of da greatest in history..all the former nls fit in perfectly

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
what happened to...
mercedes
full blooded
lil soliders
slay sean
afficial (they were hard!)
dig
popeye

rip big ed, serv-on had 2 cd's, kane abel had several successful underground cd's, fiend is still in limbo at ruff ryders and i don't know why, pheno from gambino family and c are locked up together. only og no limit people are p and silkk

Jul 18, 2002
West Coast Bad Boyz vol. I & II, TRU, all were classic albums...then P ran back to N.O., that's where things went down in my book. He made a shit load of money, but he started puttin out garbage, and stopped fuccin with, or even mentioning Bay cats, the same ones that took him in like family.

least, that's what I feel.

Aug 7, 2002
^^hellyea...p is da reason why i listen to brotha lynch, mac dre, homicide, rbl, 11/5, spice 1, rappin 4 tay, c bo, glp crew....i mean dam ya jus gotta give da man for what he has done in this rap game...

Aug 7, 2002
oh yea, master p moved back to n.o. before he blew up but he was still givin shout outs to da bay..so ya sayin u wanted master p to stay in da bay but ya didn't want him to make da south to blow up or especially new orleans? he did his thang in da bay but whats wrong wit going back to his home, im sho he wanted da south to get shine too...but he didn't really diss any rappers from da bay only yukmouth about da ice cream man shit but i really dont no da story of it and i realy dont care...

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
then P ran back to N.O., that's where things went down in my book. He made a shit load of money, but he started puttin out garbage, and stopped fuccin with, or even mentioning Bay cats, the same ones that took him in like family.
Not the poor azz excuse, P forgot about us in the BAY BULLSHIT!!!

yall kill me with that

Jul 18, 2002
D-Locc60 said:
Not the poor azz excuse, P forgot about us in the BAY BULLSHIT!!!

yall kill me with that
why would there be a need to make an excuse...? A question was asked, and an opinion was given. I looked up the word 'excuse' in the dictionary, and it has no relevance to this topic.

Jun 19, 2004
what happened to the lil soldiers ? ha ha, there were a few tight cds but the one I still got in me collection is c murder- life or death, all the beats where banging!

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
why would there be a need to make an excuse...? A question was asked, and an opinion was given. I looked up the word 'excuse' in the dictionary, and it has no relevance to this topic.
I'm speakin on an old, continous discussion on the Sicc regarding P and the Bay.

I don't care to fill you in......
-time consuming.

If your not familar with the P/BAY discussion then you won't understand my comments.