The Rise And Fall of No Limit Records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2005
everything went wrong cause master p started making some gay ass music like "i need dubbs" and "them jeans" he should've stuck with music like ghetto d after unpredictable mystikal was off no limit after that mysikal got sorry anyways silkk always sucked no limit had no talent the only one who was coming out was lil romeo

Apr 25, 2002
actually after ghetto fabulous mystikal was off no limit...and there was alot of music after ghetto d that was tight. when they fell off was mac "world war 3" even tho i enjoy that cd to this day...and it was because that was the 1st no limit cd without beats by the pound production.

Aug 14, 2005
the last tight one was ghetto d. i was feelin the im bout it soundtrack but then he had mia x sons of funk and all this other shit i wasnt feelin.

Aug 4, 2002
P tried to do too much too quickly. Niggas aint finna buy an album from No Limit every week unless the quality is up to par with shit like Ghetto D, Tru 2 Da Game, etc.

Aug 9, 2002
I thought they fell of after Ghetto D, they reached as high as they could with that album & after that it all went down......

Feb 23, 2003
CASHMONEY RECORDS KNOCKED EM OFF THE MOUNTAIN!!! NO LIMIT RECORDS (20+ARTISTS) WERE RAN OFF BY 4 KIDS CALLED THE HOTBOY$!!!

Feb 5, 2005

DEY TOOK A LOSS, IT HAPPENz N DA GAME.....

AN WHEN SUMTHIN NEW AN HOT'R COMEz ON , PPL USUALLY SEEM 2 JUMP ON IT....

NOT 2 MENTION ALOT OF DA PPL DAT MADE NO LIMIT WHUT IT WAz GOT FUK'D ( FIEND, MAC, YUNG BLEED, SOULJAH SLIM )

- GEEzUz

Feb 14, 2004
i don't care what none of y'all say. the no limit in mid 90's was badass. i know that and everyone knows that. but things cant be the same forever you know. or people will say that it's played out. which by now it is. p moved on, i dont know why yall cant. he spends more money on making albums then yall spend on buyin albums within five years, considerin the fact that most of yall just download anyways. yall is just really ungreatful what a man brings to the table. you just hold on to the past too much and dont move on. that's what i think anyways. cus right now, im really feelin this new master p album. it may not be a ice cream man or ghetto d, but its some updated new p sound that im feelin.

Aug 7, 2002
na they just fucked up.....in one of da interviews c murder said that they accidently put all da albums from 98 to release every week wen dat shit was suppose to come out every 2 to 3 monthes...nolimit knew they were gonna fuck up so they had there best year in 98 which really though they did there thang and blew da fuck up...master p wanted beats by da pounds to change there beats but they didn't cuz they wanted to get paid so p just threw em off da label and then thats when everybody started leavin LOL! mystikal, fiend, kane and abel, sons of funk and othas said fuck that shit they were perfect wit bbtp productions

Aug 14, 2003
THINGS STARTED TO CHANGE WHEN P CHANGED HIS IMAGE (MORE THAN ONCE) THAN TRY TO CHANGE EVERYBODY ELSE. HE SAID THE REASON WHY HE DECIDED TO PART WAYS WITH BEATS BY THE POUND WAS HE DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE THE SAME SOUND ANYMORE. THEN HE DIDN'T LIKE TO PAY ARTISTS THEIR MONEY, I.E MYSTIKAL, KANE & ABEL, TRE-8 & THE ARTISTS THAT SIAD THEY HAD ALBUMS COMING OUT BUT WERE NEVER RELEASED.