The PACKERS WILL RUN THE TABLE, undefeated!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
We couldn't get any pass rush whatsoever it was pissing me off. We couldn't stop the Chiefs pass rush and even when Rodgers got time no one was open or else the throws looked all out of sync. I didn't think I'd even notice Jennings not playing but something just seemed outta wack. Props to the Chiefs for beating us.

Mar 11, 2011
breh, you actually think the Niners are gonna win a game in the playoffs? you my friend are DELUISONAL!!! wake up bro. the niners are gonna get destroyed in the playoffs! lmfffaaaooo @ thinking the Niners have any shot at any team in the playoffs! hahahaha
Lets see...

The Bengals are a possible playoff team - The Niners played them right?
The Lions are a possible playoff team - I can't wait for that game this season
The Giants are a possible playoff team - I can't even front on some sarcasm cuz I was at that game and we looked pretty sharp and that was when Eli was playing like the other Manning for that 5-6 game stretch

The games we lost we played pretty closely and it is what it is. We ain't the Saint's but we could beat em on any given Sunday.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
We couldn't get any pass rush whatsoever it was pissing me off. We couldn't stop the Chiefs pass rush and even when Rodgers got time no one was open or else the throws looked all out of sync. I didn't think I'd even notice Jennings not playing but something just seemed outta wack. Props to the Chiefs for beating us.
Our old Coach Herman Edwards was on the radio this morning saying he believed Crennel did something ALL teams should have been doing to the Packers WR group........that is to bump them and be physical up front. Don't let them become the vertical team they are. It seemed like our CB were being very aggressive with your WR and I guess it was apart of the game plan.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Our old Coach Herman Edwards was on the radio this morning saying he believed Crennel did something ALL teams should have been doing to the Packers WR group........that is to bump them and be physical up front. Don't let them become the vertical team they are. It seemed like our CB were being very aggressive with your WR and I guess it was apart of the game plan.
That makes a lot of sense as to why Rodgers looked so out of sync with the WRs. I remember when Al Harris used to beat the fuck out of other teams WRs they would always look out of sync on the slants and guys would drop passes a lot when they were open cuz it fucks up the timing. Still can't believe we lost. I didn't think it was possible to lose to them. I got overconfident from not losing for a year and I'm never like that I usually get nervous as fuck before games. I wonder if the players were feeling overconfident too.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Green Bay not having a dope ass Running Back, and losing Jennings + Starting o Linemen has to have them feeling a certain way. And I wouldnt be surprised if they lost again in the next 2 weeks. Especially if they have the #1 seed locked which they might. There isnt much to play for for a couple weeks so yeah.... I still believe Green Bay is 1 of the top 3 teams in the NFL along with the Saints and the Patriots. Anything can happen on any given Sunday.

(I am a Niner Fan and think we are around the #5-6 mark on Best teams in the NFL behind The Ravens, and Steelers + the aboved 3 I mentioned for anyone wondering.)

Nov 7, 2006
^^^with how banged up they are it would be smart to not go full speed the next 2 games. they already lost there chance at history now they should really focus on getting guys healthy and keeping there stars fresh. i'm not saying bench them but play very conservative. the teams they face will be looking at these games as there own personal superbowl and they gonna come out hard and swingin. it's better to just chill and do what you do. also whoever put Patriots in the top 3 is crazy. we had the weakest schedule I've scene in like 10+ years which is the only reason why we got the record we do.

Mar 11, 2011
Lets see...

The Bengals are a possible playoff team - The Niners played them right?
The Lions are a possible playoff team - I can't wait for that game this season
The Giants are a possible playoff team - I can't even front on some sarcasm cuz I was at that game and we looked pretty sharp and that was when Eli was playing like the other Manning for that 5-6 game stretch

The games we lost we played pretty closely and it is what it is. We ain't the Saint's but we could beat em on any given Sunday.
Fuck and we had the Steelers last night I didn't get to watch the game (lol not a fuckin chance that's true) but something tells me that we played alright, something in this crisp winter bay area air