The PACKERS WILL RUN THE TABLE, undefeated!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
props to king neckbeard, to overcome the adversity of losing your starting job to jesus jr to getting dropped to getting picked up to go to a team with a rat ass mascot to this day today and the win over the pack....yes, props to you king neckbeard

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
props to king neckbeard, to overcome the adversity of losing your starting job to jesus jr to getting dropped to getting picked up to go to a team with a rat ass mascot to this day today and the win over the pack....yes, props to you king neckbeard
King neckbeard is the king. why do you think Andrew Luck is such an amazing QB?

View attachment 107112

coincidence? I think not.

Jun 23, 2005
lol damn some of yall been waiting for the pack to lose. i thought they were going undefeated too, i kinda wanted them to so everyone can forget about farve, the 72 dolphins and the almost perfect pats.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Chuco said:
you're an idiot. the packers are still the best team in the NFL... one loss and all of a sudden their a bunch of chumps? gtfo
call me an idiot, but you can't tell the difference between there, they're and their. stay in school kids! lol

May 2, 2009
call me an idiot, but you can't tell the difference between there, they're and their. stay in school kids! lol
i know the difference between there, their, and they're pendeja, i just wrote that shit hella fast on my phone and didn't notice it. oh well.

anyway, back to the topic... you're bitter that the packers ran through the raiders last week, and now they're some chumps because of one loss? LOL

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
breh you mad cuz your chump change team and your magical potato's didn't win you today's game..
breh, you actually think the Niners are gonna win a game in the playoffs? you my friend are DELUISONAL!!! wake up bro. the niners are gonna get destroyed in the playoffs! lmfffaaaooo @ thinking the Niners have any shot at any team in the playoffs! hahahaha