The PACKERS WILL RUN THE TABLE, undefeated!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NEMO

SICCNESS MOGUL
Jan 5, 2003
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Packers have beat New Orleans and Atlanta and have yet to be challenged. They WILL NOT go 16-0 ...

Week 9 San Diego

Week 12 and Week 17 against Lions

Week 13 Giants, Week 14 Raiders
San Diegos running game is to up and down and they ALWAYS find a way to fuck off big games. They get star struck when bug teams come to town.

I already broke the lions down.

The giants front four is REAL they play hard but it won't be enough. Eli is a fuck up. This will be a blow out.

As far as the raiders, I'm loving McFadden right now. But there passing game is SAD, even if they get Palmer, he's washed up. There wide receivers can't catch and there undisclipne.

The pack will go undefeated. We always go go back to back anyways. Superbowl one and two. Superbowls 31 and 32. And now 45 and 46. History always repeats itself

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
The pack will go undefeated. We always go go back to back anyways. Superbowl one and two. Superbowls 31 and 32. And now 45 and 46. History always repeats itself
Good argument. But those are the games that present a challenge at first glance. I overlooked the shit teams, but there could be a trap game in there somewhere

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Lions shouldn't of beat the Vikings or cowboys and just lost to the 49ers??? Stop it. We will run the table. Just sit back and enjoy
BUT The Lions DID beat those teams (Vikes and Boys) beacuse they found a way to win. IF they lose on Turkey Day, they will find a way to beat GB in the final meeting of the season.

May 6, 2009
The thing the Packers have going for them when they play the Chargers is the will have 2 weeks to prepare after their bye week, and the Chargers will be coming off a short week after playing in KC for MNF. Definitely gives the Packers the advantage there.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
It's looking possible but that's hard to do and I don't like to get overconfident. One game at a time. Vikings are all I'm thinking about right now. I predicted 13-3 at the beginning of the season and that should cover homefield advantage. And I live 20 minutes from Lambeau. Don't jynx us haha

Feb 14, 2004
If any team goes undefeated in the regular season and post season, id rather it be the Packers. Glad the patriots choked.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Actually hes lucky

Rodgers should have never fallen that far....

and also

Bill Walsh > Thompson
So Rodgers was his only good move? How bout signing Woodson and Pickett as his only free agents? How bout building a dynasty through the draft? How bout drafting Raji and Matthews in the same draft? How bout finding undrafted dudes like Tramond Williams and Sam Shields? He's the best current GM by far. I'm not tryna say anything bad about Bill Walsh.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
How bout James Jones, Jordy Nelson, Greg Jennings and Jermichael Finley not in the first round. Or Nick Collins. Or James Starks in the 6th round. And then not wasting money on free agents so we can resign them all. That's how you build a dynasty.