The PACKERS WILL RUN THE TABLE, undefeated!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
So Rodgers was his only good move? How bout signing Woodson and Pickett as his only free agents? How bout building a dynasty through the draft? How bout drafting Raji and Matthews in the same draft? How bout finding undrafted dudes like Tramond Williams and Sam Shields? He's the best current GM by far. I'm not tryna say anything bad about Bill Walsh.

Green Bay is easily the best team in football right now, but easy on the Dynasty talk. Conquer a whole decade, then we'll talk.

49ers, Cowboys, Steelers, Patriots...those were dynasties.

Feb 12, 2004
So Rodgers was his only good move? How bout signing Woodson and Pickett as his only free agents? How bout building a dynasty through the draft? How bout drafting Raji and Matthews in the same draft? How bout finding undrafted dudes like Tramond Williams and Sam Shields? He's the best current GM by far. I'm not tryna say anything bad about Bill Walsh.
Winning 1 Super Bowl ain't a dynasty breh.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
none of those players would really matter without Rodgers.....

Favre had almost all of them and didnt do what rodgers is doing.....

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
San Diegos running game is to up and down and they ALWAYS find a way to fuck off big games. They get star struck when bug teams come to town.I already broke the lions down.

The giants front four is REAL they play hard but it won't be enough. Eli is a fuck up. This will be a blow out.

As far as the raiders, I'm loving McFadden right now. But there passing game is SAD, even if they get Palmer, he's washed up. There wide receivers can't catch and there undisclipne.

The pack will go undefeated. We always go go back to back anyways. Superbowl one and two. Superbowls 31 and 32. And now 45 and 46. History always repeats itself

LOL @STAR STRUCK WITH BIG TEAMS..JUST LIKE THE BIG BAD COLTS WHO WE DOMINATE EVEN IN THE POST SEASON..COME ON MAN

Apr 25, 2002
regardless if that is the case or not, I want to see them meet up with the 9ers in the playoffs. revenge is best served cold so if it has to go down in Lambo then fuck it. i was at the game last year in Lambo, and plus I still have a bad taste in my mouth dating back to the mid 90s

Nov 7, 2006
what???? dynasty????? are you on crack? this packer team is no dynasty and they are not even close my firend. after they win 2 suberbowls and then come back and look strong after that then maybe we can talk dynasty but till then they only one 1 superbowl and yeah they look great now but theres still a whole lotta reg season to go and the playoffs.

Feb 23, 2004
PAKERS will loose to the niners in the nfc championship then a new elite qb will be born..then will beat the ravens in the super bowl getting our revenge from loosing on thanksgiving.MVP will be frank gore.JH will be the first couch to win SB his first year. then they will celebrate parade & i will attend & everybody on here just to rep the bay area the niners even the haters will be there just to support cali & bay plus to see the 6 championship of the SF 49ERS!!! its gonna be bigger then GIANTS WINNING!!!

ok one game at a time...tht was just a dream. go niners!!

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
PAKERS will loose to the niners in the nfc championship then a new elite qb will be born..then will beat the ravens in the super bowl getting our revenge from loosing on thanksgiving.MVP will be frank gore.JH will be the first couch to win SB his first year. then they will celebrate parade & i will attend & everybody on here just to rep the bay area the niners even the haters will be there just to support cali & bay plus to see the 6 championship of the SF 49ERS!!! its gonna be bigger then GIANTS WINNING!!!

will Jim harbuagh win couch of the year too?

NEMO

SICCNESS MOGUL
Jan 5, 2003
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
what???? dynasty????? are you on crack? this packer team is no dynasty and they are not even close my firend. after they win 2 suberbowls and then come back and look strong after that then maybe we can talk dynasty but till then they only one 1 superbowl and yeah they look great now but theres still a whole lotta reg season to go and the playoffs.
lol @ only one superbowl. you know how hard it is to "only win one superbowl? who is your team?

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002

your a fake a 49er fan, if you think, harbaugh would be the first coach to win the sb his first year, go study up.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
lol @ only one superbowl. you know how hard it is to "only win one superbowl? who is your team?
He is a Patriot fan, who should know how hard it is, having not one a super bowl since 2004, with a few heart breaking soul wrenching loses inbetween.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
BTW, it sure looked like the greatest show on turf was gonna be the team of the 2000's didnt it? dont count your dynasty before it happens.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City

LMAO, was that written by a 4th grader? God damn that was hard to read.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha

Lol @ loose. My friends neighbor used to have a big redneck monster truck and the bug screen said, move it or loose it. Haha dumbfuck