The PACKERS WILL RUN THE TABLE, undefeated!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
quoted... no hate... but I doubt it...

you would more than likely have to beat them in Lambeau... which would be really tough to do
a california team going to lambeau in january, that's bad enough as it is. then you have to play the best team in the league. niner fans should be a synonym for delusional.

Jan 28, 2005

which set us up to win this game...

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=301212008

The Green Bay Packers are the defending Super Bowl Champions. ONE team's defense last year gave the the Packer's MVP QB a concussion. That team was the Detroit Lions.

You can trust that Detroit and Green Bay's coaches are well prepared for when they meet each other. They split it last year, and I expect them to split it again this year.

Be that as it may... Aaron Rodgers is a motherfucking beast and a half. I HATE the bears, don't really like the Vikings, but unless Detroit is competitive- I enjoy seeing Green Bay successful.

16-0 aint happening though. This league is just too damn unpredictable. You're never promised feet in a game of inches.

Jan 12, 2006
Im starting to think they will go undefeated, Aaron Rodgers is a fucken beast. He can't be stopped or at least no one has been able to stop him. I was really hoping the chargers would've pulled the upset today.