The Official : Recommend A Restaurant Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
San Francisco

Firenze By Night- Stockton St., North Beach, Italian

Ramblas- Valencia Street, Mission, Tapas

Limon- Valencia Street, El Salvadorian

Damn, I was just bout to name hella resturants but now that I think of it I aint really ate no where bad in Frisco.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
mexican burrito in pleasant hill

tao san jin in antioch

la superior in pittsburg (carnita tacos)

viva mexicao in pittsburg (chile verde)

el balazo in lafayette

some of my regulars,hit up at least one of these places a week

Dec 9, 2005
Pasquale's in San Francisco, its a pizzaria, but their stripsteak over feathered mushrooms is ridiculously good. Actually, everything is good there. Its on the corner of 9th and Irving, near Golden Gate Park.

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
The taco truck on High Street in Oakland.

Alejandros in downtown Fairfield.

IB's cheese steak spot in downtown Oakland and another in Berkeley.
Which taco truck on High? I went to the one by Kragen and the one across the street on High at E 14th a few times they were both good but I still love Taco Jaliscos in Vallejo.

In downtown fairfield you have to get a Roast Beef sandwich at Joes Buffet those are some of the best sandwiches I have ever had.

When I lived in Berkeley I really liked Oscars they have good burgers and they cook everything on a real BBQ inside it's not as good as Buds but is still a good burger.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I have a new favorite Taco Truck in Vallejo. Its on Broadway in the one Mile House parking lot. BIGGEST, CHEAPEST and BEST burritos in fuckin town, hands down.

The Taco Truck right across the Mare Island bridge has the Torta Cubana game on lock though.

How can food slap?

Dec 9, 2005
Oh yeah, and Naples Pizza on Geneva. Closest thing to the pizza the Ninja Turtles used to eat on the cartoon in the 90's. Hella gooey and cheesy.