The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
i had jimmy johns subs the other day for the first time. those fucking things are delicious.
Jimmy Johns helped me pass my final semester of college. I had a huge project that I could only do in the library because of this proprietary software for Geographic Information Systems...

I couldn't leave, and was in crunch time, so I called Jimmy Johns and had them deliver to the library. Everyone was looking at me crazy, but fuck them, it was GO TIME!

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
I heard its hard to live in florida anyways cuz of it being full of old rich people, everything is to expensive
no, not really. but its hard to drive in florida because old people almost hit you all the time.

Jimmy Johns helped me pass my final semester of college. I had a huge project that I could only do in the library because of this proprietary software for Geographic Information Systems...

I couldn't leave, and was in crunch time, so I called Jimmy Johns and had them deliver to the library. Everyone was looking at me crazy, but fuck them, it was GO TIME!
lulz

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
How do you suppose I get ATT to stop Fucking with me about my data plan? These hoes keep telling me I'm using my max amount of data when I only use my wi-fi connections to receive signal.

May 7, 2008
these new phones always find ways to steal bandwidth..try finding a app on your phone that can force close all programs/connections and monitor the change ? if there is 0 change than the problem must be at ATT end ?

Oct 17, 2006
'the venue' in Casper Wyoming (my town) is run by an asshole. He just fucked me out of a prom venue (I am a teacher who helps student council). Essentially, dude is not paying rent on his venue and got evicted.

This was the venue for the upcoming tour.......

Those in the know....who should I email to hip them to this situation? This dude didn't tell us (or anyone i'm assuming) that he wasn't paying rent. We drove by one day and all the signs were down...what a dick.

Who do I email and let know they need to look into moving it to another place or canceling the show? (I hope not canceling!)

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Call and leave a message for Travis with Glenda at the office. One of the Cory/Korey's runs the touring operation, but it's better to start from the top and work down within the office, I've noticed. He may not like it when it's done like that, but Trav is his boss, so he'll have to deal with.