The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
So I’m the guy they call the tech #9 right? And in order to hold the name the complete technique of rhyme & technician #1 you have to be as close to flawless as possible! Over the years I’ve held that title and thru shows and verses, songs etc, I’ve proved it true! I’ve never been afraid to send my verses to any mc that I collaborate with cause I’m totally in my own lane and completely sure of my lyrical abilities! Which brings me to my dilemma! I was given two major assignments. 1 is a verse thru o.g. mugs for a guy named Mr. Smith and on this song the second verse features busta rhymes! 2 is a song called kill shit for my artist krizz kaliko that has twista on the 2nd to the last verse! I came to the studio early like superman with no fear or even doubt that I couldn’t pull this off until I listened and realized that on both of these songs they want me last after these ELITE FUCKIN MCS! pressure sets in after my 1st four bars of the Mr. Smith joint which are murder already I might add! The dilemma came with me challenging myself to do new shit cause these 2 niggas killed! I came in saying imma have both of these done within 4 hrs but found it was gonna be harder to be the last guy on each song when I never really had to be last on the songs I have them on. Best believe I’m gonna be a righteous last verse on both but to the credit of busta & twista, you niggas are a pain in my ass having to rap after you two murderin muh fuckas! Thanx for giving me this challenging Fuckin weekend brothas! I really have my work cut out for me on these songs! What’s funny is, I don’t ever recall being in this type position! But there’s nothing I can’t do!

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Tech is doing last verses on 2 songs. One features Busta in it and the other features Twista. Tech is having a hard time writing because he has to follow such talented MC's. My head now hurts like a motherfucker from having to read that bullshit post from casper the friendly dumbfuck.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA

21. I’m Laced
22. On the Case
23. Function (Feat. YG, IAmSu & Problem)
24. Tryna Get It (Feat. Twista & T-Pain)
25. Street N***a
26. The Other Day Ago (Feat. Spice 1 & Celly Cel)
27. This Is the Life (Feat. Sam Bostic)
28. Sell Everything
29. My Life (Feat. R.O.D.)
30. Grey Skies (Feat. Deltrice)
31. With the S**t (Feat. JT The Bigga Figga & Cellski)
32. Hittin’ A Lick (Feat. C-Bo & T-Nutty)
33. This S**t Hard
34. Scorpio (Feat. Tech N9ne & London)
35. Red & Blue Lights
36. Zombie (Feat. Tech N9ne & Brotha Lynch Hung)
37. Memory Lane (Feat. Andre Nickatina)
38. I Know I Can Make It (Feat. Suga-T & Agerman)
39. I Can Do Without You (Feat. Butch Cassidy) [Bonus track]
40. I’m Doin’ It (Feat. Dorrough) [Bonus track]

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
"Come and get the dick, baby.
I'll make you fiend like a zombie.
This pound I got'll get you crazy
you're my slave, baby and
daddy's what you'll call me.
OOOOOUUGGGHHHH"

You're welcome.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i had jimmy johns subs the other day for the first time. those fucking things are delicious.

i was in a goodwill today and theres an old guy looking thru 1 stack of records out of like 4 huge stacks on a bookshelf. hes going thru them like 2-3 at a time, so my gf walks over and says excuse me and goes to take some of the records on the opposite side of where he was looking and he fuckin throws the records back on the bookshelf and hes like "cant wait for me to finish?" and storms off. all the records ended up being disco anyway. fuck old people and i wasnt gonna gonna wait a fuckin hour for him to look thru that shit, im not an old retired fuck that lives up the street, i have places to be. florida sucks, none of you ever move here.