The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
I just watched two stories about 14ish year old girls who killed themselves because of "bullying"... They only showed one pic... and the girl was mad cute.

So WTF? Are kids really killing themselves because of bullying? WTF is classified as "bullying" these days anyway? Back in the day I used to have to get beat the fuck up to call someone a "bully". And even then, I wouldn't call him a "bully", I'd call him an asshole.

How fucking lame are we that we're blaming "bullying" on girls killing themselves these days?

Seems like a nice "out", for fathers who might be fucking their own kids to blame Facebook and "bullying" for female suicides...

Shit man... I got "picked on" in school... I had times where I walked through the halls expecting to get into a fight with some asshole because I had a big fucking mouth. I never decided I'd kill myself because of it.

I think it's convenient that bad parents who didn't give a fuck about their kids feelings/emotions, and probably were never there in the first place get to feel some comfort in thinking that it wasn't them... It was "bullying" that caused it.

A fucking "bully" doesn't make you hang yourself, or cut your wrists so deep that you bleed out.

Thank you, Facebook... For giving abusive/absent parents a pass on guilt for their child's suicide(s).

On that note... Maybe if there was an outlet for these kids, like Manson was for me and others in the 90's, we would have more cutters and less suicides.

Harsh? Yes.

True? Yep...

Kids don't even have a musical outlet to vent their shit... All they have is lame ass house music and even worse dubstep with no fucking message.

It's pretty sad that my parents used to tell me that the music that I liked was offensive because of its lyrics about women, religion, violence, etc. and I'm going to have to tell my kids to stop listening to bubblegum pop bullshit because it's too "family friendly".

I'm going to have to tell my kids to man the fuck up and listen to some harder shit with a real band and some curse words. Man the FUCK UP and cut yourself!

Shit, mayne...
Lol cutting your self is fuckin weak shit man.

I got my ass beat all the time and fucked with constantly and never once thought about killing/cutting myself.

"Whatever happened to catchin a good-ol' fashioned passionate ass-whoopin and gettin your shoes coat and your hat tooken?"

Idk, kids these days just seem like they can't take barely any shit without offing themselves.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I hate it when I get hot farts. They're usually the greatest conceit to having a righteous dump coming on, but here recently they've been nothing but teasers, and every time I sit down to own the thrown, nothing comes out.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
So I got a spiffy HDTV for free. First one I've ever had. (I'm jobless, so whatever money I had never went towards a TV)
The first thing I did? Was it play video games? Watch movies?

I hooked my computer up to it and went to facebook.
HD Facebook is so bright it's ridiculous.

That's what people are supposed to use HDTV's for, right? Facebook?

Nov 6, 2005
That yela song woulda been an awesome collab with KRIT had the topic been WORTH A FUCK. WTF?

I chopped a quarter of my pinky finger off as a kid, dont even notice it now days... My grandpa is missing his left ring finger, and no one notices either. The only super disfigurement that I've seen that I even noticed was I had a schoolmate that I went through grade school with that was missing the perfect fingers for a perfect "I Love You" in sign language, and a semi Rock On hand signal.... Well besides gimp arm girl I fucked and didnt realize she was missing a hand until 2 years after when my friends found out I had slept with her and started cracking on me. So you'll be fine dude.

NEXT: I bought a 1080p 40" Coby for 370$ a month ago, its a nice looking TV but the sound BLOWS... And theres a line that runs down the middle that isnt noticeable unless you look at the screen while its all blacked out. Starting to bug me now that I noticed it, prob gonna drop the 100-200$ difference to get a brand worth a shit.

P.S. Anyone know of some good desert/white wines that are good to get someone into drinking wine? My lady recently discovered Moscato's and loves them, but Ive only ever really drank bottles at other peoples houses or resteraunts. I've heard Rieslings are good for super sweet wines, but any suggestions on White wines, or other desert wines so I can work her towards REAL wine?