The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
^ its a nice collectors edition for both games.

But why would you play either game on xbox when the PC version is far superior ?

Deluxe Edition ME3 Origin Approx 55$ @ cdkeyshere.com (soon there putting it up)
Witcher 2 Deluxe Edition is cheap aswell for PC

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Because I don't want to buy a new PC.

How do you know they're both better on PC when they haven't come out yet?
I know the track record, but it's still possible for it to go either way. Especially with Witcher 2 being completely rebuilt control-wise for the 360.

Long story short, I like my 360, and don't feel like shelling out money for a gaming PC.

May 7, 2008
^ When they say rebuilt they mean it was all down graded to even run on the X360.

X360 support was mastered on the PC along time before they even released details of it going to the console.(Check Pre-Release PC Videos and notice glimpses of them all playing with X360 gamepads)

And the extras they are including on the X360 disc will be given for free to the PC users at around the same date.

But if you prefer the x360 than I cant argue cause yea its a little pricey to have a gaming rig.

Enjoy the game man its excellent and if you really enjoy the world of Witcher 2 go grab some of the English books !
There cheap as fuck now.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
^ When they say rebuilt they mean it was all down graded to even run on the X360.
No, you're stupid. And I say this because most people that play on PC use a 360 Controller anyway.

Also, I don't care if it won't look 100% as good as it does on PC. It'll still look pretty damn good on my HDTV.

And the extras they are including on the X360 disc will be given for free to the PC users at around the same date.
Your point?

May 7, 2008
You call me stupid kirby than bust out "Most PC gamers use X360 gamepad"

FPS = Mouse/Keyboard. (Accuracy)
RPG = Mouse/Keyboard. (More Buttons,Macros,Etc)
etc etc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games#PC

The Sims (16 million shipped)
The Sims 2 (13 million)
World of Warcraft (12 million subscribers)
StarCraft (11 million)
COD titles.
BF3.
All FPS games.

Theres a very small amount of games on PC you would want to use a gamepad on over a keyboard and mouse.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
You call me stupid kirby than bust out "Most PC gamers use X360 gamepad"

FPS = Mouse/Keyboard. (Accuracy)
RPG = Mouse/Keyboard. (More Buttons,Macros,Etc)
etc etc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games#PC

The Sims (16 million shipped)
The Sims 2 (13 million)
World of Warcraft (12 million subscribers)
StarCraft (11 million)
COD titles.
BF3.
All FPS games.

Theres a very small amount of games on PC you would want to use a gamepad on over a keyboard and mouse.
There's obviously a large amount of people that use controllers for PC games, when people are getting upset about Mass Effect 3 not having controller support on Windows.

I love PC games, and love using keyboard/mouse, don't get me wrong.
But I enjoy using a controller much more.

Also, most PC players are so elitist, it's annoying.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
No, full of shit. Lol I haven't been on top of my school work until this point in the semester, so I'm feeling good about that. I am, for some reason, just taking many shits this week. I'm pooping as I type this.