The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
whenever i get a bunch of texts in a short amount of time i get an urge to just break my phone in half.

this ASAP Rocky mixtape is dope.

Surge soda is still sold in Norway as URGE. its expensive as fuck to get it shipped here so i guess ill never get any :(.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Tech got two shout outs from Aqualeo in their newest video...

And is it just me, or did they change their image completely?

When they were with Swisha House, weren't they doing typical Southern rap?

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i went to walmart for black friday last night and it wasnt as bad as i thought it was gonna be. we ended up getting everything we needed.

Savage Life 3 was fucking garbage.
Cory Mo-Country Rap Tunes is one of the best mixtapes ive heard in a while.

Dec 3, 2009
just got finished with the most nerve racking performance of my life. i did a half hour set of poetry at a local coffee shop, and it was terrifying.
That sounds like fun! I would like to do that one day.
as I am a Poet.

Were a lot of people in attendance?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That sounds like fun! I would like to do that one day.
as I am a Poet.

Were a lot of people in attendance?

There was about 100 people in attendance, and only about 20 or thirty of them were listening to my poetry. It was an art show that featured musical guests and I was the only poet, but it was a great experience.

My poetry leans more toward free lyricism than stanza, quatrain, pattern, meter poetry and my subject matter varies from pain to comic books to obscure historical figures, so I think a lot of what I had was missed by the audience. The best thing it did was prepare me for the next time I do poetry.