The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
Thats funny I feel exactly the opposite as you feel Zero, I want more attention to the multiplayer and less or no attention to the single player. Now dont get me wrong, I can really appreciate a very well crafted single player campaign experience, you better believe I will be pre ordering Bioshock Infinite. But when you get these games such as mw3 and bf3, I feel like all the campaign did was split the developers staff and time into somthing pretty sub par that could have been used to make an even more amazing multiplayer experience because in the end everyone is just going to go back to the multiplayer not the single player everyday.

Dec 14, 2005
Nope. Fuck that shit. Game hasn't been it's best since CoD2
Best thing they could do is go back and look at CoD2 and try to learn something this time.. maybe improve on those gameplay elements instead of going in a complete other direction..

I think I might just go buy CoD2.. I had more fun playing that online than any other CoD

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
In a way... yes, mostly because like I said I feel like the devs having more time and $$ put towards creating a better multiplayer is more important than shitting out a campaign.
I don't second your opinion at all, but thanks for clarifying. I can't really get behind MP games with no story like Quake Wars or Team Fortress.

The story drives me to the end in all games. That's probably why sports games aren't my favorite, too.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
We've had two nearly sold out crowds at our theater production this week! Our town struggles with selling tickets to plays, so that in and of itself is a blessing.

It's humbling being on stage and seeing the silhouettes of people watching your performance and hearing them interact with you. That feeling is like no other feeling.

May 7, 2008
im working over at cdkeyshere.com and we selling the cheapiest steam/origin keys around atm if anyone looking for some bargains ..

27 for MW3
30 approx for BF3

otha shit aswell