The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Yeah, I blocked him just after my father died because of some ignorant troll shit he said.

Anywho, I got to experience some real paranormal activity tonight. There's a ghost that haunts the theater I rehearse in. This is about the fifth time I've witnessed unexplainable stuff, and the first time I've actually heard it do something.

Oct 25, 2006
Jesus fucking Christ. I go to TRT9 and read ONE thread, and almost every queer over there talks like a damn cultist and Tech worshiper. Makes me wanna punch one of those losers in the fucking colon.

Nov 6, 2005
Jesus fucking Christ. I go to TRT9 and read ONE thread, and almost every queer over there talks like a damn cultist and Tech worshiper. Makes me wanna punch one of those losers in the fucking colon.
Tip: You live in CO. Goto the next show.... Punch first person with a pendant on.

Goal accomplished.

I'm only joking but lol @ that comment.

Oct 25, 2006
Tip: You live in CO. Goto the next show.... Punch first person with a pendant on.

Goal accomplished.

I'm only joking but lol @ that comment.
Oddly enough, I NEVER see people like that here. I always see people bumping Tech, but they're never white boy losers totin the chain around and tryin too hard to be Black. I guess they just don't reside here in Montbello. Also something to note, I haven't been to a Tech show since the show here at the Philmore when KOD dropped, so maybe I'm out of the loop here.

Nov 6, 2005
I dont know if you caught my post in the "Lights out concert(or w/el)" thread?

Are you going to that show? Or are you too far? Film it if you are.

Just to add randomness to our random thread,

I'm half faded about to head to the show! A BIGGGGGG Thanks to the person that got me into the show(if you still visit us SICC members?), as I thought I was going to miss this one. I'll post a lil review if the sets changed or anything.

Oct 25, 2006
Ummm, that's fuckin scary.

Kind of on a related note, I've been playing through L.A. Noire, and while the faces still look like something out of a game, the animation work is outstanding. You can actually read these suspect and witness' faces and tell when they're lying, and any expression Rockstar chooses to emote through them. I'm truly impressed.

Awesome game, by the way.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
usually when i dont like somebodies standup, i do like their tv shows....but patton oswalts stand up sucks and the heart she holler is terrible....and i like xavier: renegade angel and tim and eric, so thats saying something.

May 7, 2008
Ummm, that's fuckin scary.

Kind of on a related note, I've been playing through L.A. Noire, and while the faces still look like something out of a game, the animation work is outstanding. You can actually read these suspect and witness' faces and tell when they're lying, and any expression Rockstar chooses to emote through them. I'm truly impressed.

Awesome game, by the way.
Australian tech is always the best ;)