The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2005
Yea we were a fluke :rolleyes: We'd be in fine shape if we didnt get that piece of shit Matt Cassel from you guys. Plus our best defensive and offensive players in Eric Berry and Jamaal Charles are done for the year. Plus Tony Moeaki for the year and Brandon Flowers for multiple weeks. With those players healthy and any other QB in the league we would be ATLEAST 1-2.
Hey, I said from the beginning that Cassel was overrated.. he played really well on a Pats team that wouldve probably won the bowl that year if Brady didnt go down. Everyone was praising him as the next big thing.. I never thought so

Youre right about the injuries, but I still dont believe they wouldve been in the playoffs.. the Raiders are lookin good this year..

Jan 29, 2006
how was the show? did kutt and krizz have their own set again? debating whether or not to hit this one up....didnt go to the 6s and 7s tour so i sort of want to hit this one up....

how was the setlist?
kutt and krizz not only didnt get individual sets, but didnt even get songs during techs set.

set list was as follows....

Intro(Demons)
Midwest chopper
asshole
welcome to the midwest
riotmaker
Midwest chopper
beast
sickology 101
its alive
alucard
seepage
No More Me And You
Psycho bitch
psycho bitch 2
Einstein
bout to bubble
stress relief
like yeah
paint a dark picture
black the sun
red nose
this ring
come gangsta
7 words
he's a mental giant
caribou lou
aereola
im a playa

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'd like to see Tech do a tour similar to ICP and go out with nothing but old music from his early career. I doubt that will ever happen, though, because ICP just did it because they aren't really putting out new music anymore as much as they are running a label as CEO's.

The best set I ever saw Tech perform was back before the Everready days.

WitaC

Sicc OG
Oct 17, 2006
i would love to see that too LDS... T9X, Who you came to see, Planet Rock, i haven't seen those in a while.

Also, that's weird they didnt get any individual time at all. I wonder if that's how it will be the whole tour. I truly hope not.

Jan 29, 2006
i would love to see that too LDS... T9X, Who you came to see, Planet Rock, i haven't seen those in a while.

Also, that's weird they didnt get any individual time at all. I wonder if that's how it will be the whole tour. I truly hope not.
i do know they said bigger places will have the full stage set. but im not sure what it looks like

Jan 29, 2006
The Lawrence stage is awfully big, though.

If they can't put on an entire stage set there, a lot of places they go on tour won't see much of anything at all.
thats what i was thinking. They kept saying if you wanna see the full stage set up make sure you hit up the KC Show