The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
That's sick. About the only records I can find around here are crooner 50's-60's music, state/country records (e.g. Sounds of Mexico, Perry Como Presents, Blue Hawaii, etc.), folk, and MoTown records. I collect those, too, but can't really find much in the way of classic rock records unless I go to Vintage Vinyl and allow them to charge me out the ass for a really beat up copy of a record.

I went into this antique thrift store in town a few months ago, and when I asked to see their vinyl collection, the lady took me to a crowded room in the back of the building then pointed to a dark corner and said "all my records are under all those boxes". lol Needless to say, there's not much of a vinyl demand in this area, which is good for me, but it makes for a challenging afternoon of digging.
thats what most of the vinyl i see is too. i've gotten most of my vinyl in collections somebody donated together that nobody has picked thru yet. i rarely find 1 or 2 good ones by themselves
and i dont really think theres much demand anywhere for it, except at one goodwill by me somebody came in and bought all the records. there was like over 100. wtf.
I've found original Zeppelin and Aerosmith etc. at garage sales. You might also want to check flea markets... You can find something decent if you get there before the next guy does.
thats cool, ive seen some original hendrix and zeppelin records at a goodwill, but they wanted like $75 for em and they were kinda beat up. im gonna hit up some garage sales next weekend, but the flea market is too hot to go to til it starts getting cooler out.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Word. There's a guy I'm workign with now that has over 2k records in storage in Dallas, and I think he's planning on going to get it in December and let me pick through it. He collects a lot of rock and more sought after records, so I look forward to picking through it all.

Jul 1, 2004
What I tell you?

Chiefs were a fluke
Yea we were a fluke :rolleyes: We'd be in fine shape if we didnt get that piece of shit Matt Cassel from you guys. Plus our best defensive and offensive players in Eric Berry and Jamaal Charles are done for the year. Plus Tony Moeaki for the year and Brandon Flowers for multiple weeks. With those players healthy and any other QB in the league we would be ATLEAST 1-2.

Jan 29, 2006
Yea we were a fluke :rolleyes: We'd be in fine shape if we didnt get that piece of shit Matt Cassel from you guys. Plus our best defensive and offensive players in Eric Berry and Jamaal Charles are done for the year. Plus Tony Moeaki for the year and Brandon Flowers for multiple weeks. With those players healthy and any other QB in the league we would be ATLEAST 1-2.
If KC suffers another defeat this weekend to the 0-3 Vikings, Nick Wright has said he is going to fork over the cash for a #SUCKFORLUCK billboard on I-435