The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
StЯanGe;5943833 said:
God you are so pathetic and lame.

Your constantly trying to voice your retarded opinion on everything known to man when its dumb. Hell you think opening a fucking rental store with a couple arcades is a good idea this day and age which is point how fucking stupid you are. I'm just going to reply to all your shit with
"wtf are you even talking about"
"you make no sense"
"what?"

I know your stupid but its apparent you like to play troll games.
PSYCHOBABBLE! ALL OF IT!

Jul 3, 2011
OMG you should continue to post all your gaming career achievements, issues and theories. Very riveting tales chap.

One fat fucking loner emo fag sticking up for another, no surprise.
Fucking socially retarded delusional basement dwellers.

Nov 6, 2005
Strange, your either an ex member, or get really bothered by others online. Why the chaffed ass? You've been posting here for like a month or so, right? How could Zer0 have made you SO mad that you continue to exhibit every trait you're trying desperatly to project onto him? I guess I should be used to it by now, but Oh Well.

(Kirby said it better)
"You just ride dicks because you like the feeling."

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
I'll be in Portland, OR this year for the Tech concert and I bought the VIP package but I looked up how much a regular ticket is and it's $58.00. I remember the first Tech concert I went to was in Portland at the Roseland Theater and my ticket was $15.00.

Good to see this price has gone up (i'd imagine) do to Techs success.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
he tells stories that hold my attention but i never really think any of it is that funny.

i love buying something at a thrift store for really fucking cheap then fixing it for free. i just got one of those Shark steam mops and it got hot but no steam came out, so i stuck a little screw driver up the tube and now it works perfect. i also got a Keurig machine and it leaked water everywhere so i opened it and a rubber tube had a tiny rip in it so i crazy glued it closed and now i enjoy hot chocolate whenever the fuck i want.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
he tells stories that hold my attention but i never really think any of it is that funny.

i love buying something at a thrift store for really fucking cheap then fixing it for free. i just got one of those Shark steam mops and it got hot but no steam came out, so i stuck a little screw driver up the tube and now it works perfect. i also got a Keurig machine and it leaked water everywhere so i opened it and a rubber tube had a tiny rip in it so i crazy glued it closed and now i enjoy hot chocolate whenever the fuck i want.
lol About the only thing I buy at thrift stores are old vinyl records.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
where the fuck can you even get records aside from thrift stores? somebody gave a pretty good collection to a thrift store i was in, i copped like 20 vinyls. they were only like 25 cents each, i got thriller, some jackson 5s, the clockwork orange soundtrack, ET soundtrack, some cool disney records where the record cover has the story book in it. i actually have like 2 crates full of records all from thrift store.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That's sick. About the only records I can find around here are crooner 50's-60's music, state/country records (e.g. Sounds of Mexico, Perry Como Presents, Blue Hawaii, etc.), folk, and MoTown records. I collect those, too, but can't really find much in the way of classic rock records unless I go to Vintage Vinyl and allow them to charge me out the ass for a really beat up copy of a record.

I went into this antique thrift store in town a few months ago, and when I asked to see their vinyl collection, the lady took me to a crowded room in the back of the building then pointed to a dark corner and said "all my records are under all those boxes". lol Needless to say, there's not much of a vinyl demand in this area, which is good for me, but it makes for a challenging afternoon of digging.