The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
Tech was in the middle of his set and he knelled down on my hand and looked into my eyes and said this is for you then began to rap Now Its On.

LOL Even back in the day the Tech N9ne stans were in full force. I could be wrong but I believe that post was from back in 04? Can anyone vouch on that?

Oct 25, 2006
Tech was in the middle of his set and he knelled down on my hand and looked into my eyes and said this is for you then began to rap Now Its On.

LOL Even back in the day the Tech N9ne stans were in full force. I could be wrong but I believe that post was from back in 04? Can anyone vouch on that?
I dunno, I don't think being in the moment at a show where your favorite rapper touches your hand and dedicates his performance to you is as punishable as pre-ordering an album then crying over the pre-order track...

There is something seriously wrong with the latter...

Nov 14, 2002
It is definitely possible that we can meet up. Although I don't know about Times Square during New Years. It's fucking cold and miserable and you can't walk anywhere. LoL.

Oct 25, 2006

i would have like to seen tech on this...also this makes me anticipate the tech busta verse That Much more.
Wow, I think I just heard the first Lil Wayne verse that was actually LISTENABLE for me. I'm actually worried that I might have even LIKED his verse. LOLWUT?

On the other hand, Chris Brown rhyming dick with dick? That's real clever.

Oh, and Busta was tight.