The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
No way, you painted that?
Yep. I switched up some stuff that I didn't really like, and added a playing card to it to add some texture.

here's a close-up of the card, since it's hard to see the layering in the pic above

I drew a Joker card, then painted over the top of it and washed it out to get that effect.

Feb 20, 2008
okay, it's been a while since i've posted and i adore this forum to the max due to my love for strange music.... i do understand that using the word adore might bring in hatred by the most amateur shit talkers on this site. the legendary shit talkers however will refrain from saying shit, becaUSE in all sincerity they really do adore such a good record label who treats it's fans as family. but any ways... as i was saying, yestreday i watched this documentary that was the most impactual shjit i've ever seen, this shit made me cry and the last time i cried during a mocie was in like 4th grade when i watched boyz in the hood on bet or someshit on the late night. anyways the doc is called god grew tired of us and i believe that every fucking piece of shit american who lives in their micro worlds needs to witnesss. dont get me wrong america is pretty awesome, but people need to start appreciating what they have. God grew tired of us, watch this shit!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32IxyvoSZKo

andtech is for real about to blow up this year, i have absolutely know doubt. it's very easy to see.

LDS stop these mother fuckers from continuosly making threads about 6's n 7's with facts we already knwo. hope all is well mang it's been a while.

Aug 9, 2005
okay, it's been a while since i've posted and i adore this forum to the max due to my love for strange music.... i do understand that using the word adore might bring in hatred by the most amateur shit talkers on this site. the legendary shit talkers however will refrain from saying shit, becaUSE in all sincerity they really do adore such a good record label who treats it's fans as family. but any ways... as i was saying, yestreday i watched this documentary that was the most impactual shjit i've ever seen, this shit made me cry and the last time i cried during a mocie was in like 4th grade when i watched boyz in the hood on bet or someshit on the late night. anyways the doc is called god grew tired of us and i believe that every fucking piece of shit american who lives in their micro worlds needs to witnesss. dont get me wrong america is pretty awesome, but people need to start appreciating what they have. God grew tired of us, watch this shit!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32IxyvoSZKo

andtech is for real about to blow up this year, i have absolutely know doubt. it's very easy to see.

LDS stop these mother fuckers from continuosly making threads about 6's n 7's with facts we already knwo. hope all is well mang it's been a while.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i remember really fucking liking the 1st Hollywood Undead album. i even bought it. but this new album is pretty crappy...all i can think of is that theyre trying to be linkin park. and every song sounds the same. i guess Deuce was the one that brought most of the creativity to the group.

Jul 1, 2004
Has anyone ever listened to a rapper named "Interstate Ike"? A friend of mine likes him but I havent heard of him. I'd download some but my computer speakers aint workin and if I download it I will have to burn it. I really dont wanna waste a cd...