The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I've never downloaded a game before, either.

Portal 2 is a must have, but I'm focusing on school work right now, so it's gone on the back burner just like the other games I wanna play. :/

Nov 4, 2005
LOL u mad? Yea its also a blu ray player, free online play...but yea fuck sony :rolleyes:

Whats so much more superior with your Xbox that has probably died multiple times?
i had a ps3 in iraq, 5 minutes after i opened that ps3 and had it on it combusted on me, on fire. I called sony about it telling them of my situation that i just got it, and they pretty told me i was shit out of luck, there was nothing they could do

Nov 14, 2002
I gotta grab me some MK. I've been a fan since day one.

LA Noir is a given. EVERYONE needs to, and will play that. I'm looking forward to the forensics. I just started playing Condemned 2 because I love the forensics aspect of the game... Not so much the scary combat.

And as someone who picked up SOCOM for PS2 on release week... Fuck SOCOM. As far as I'm concerned, that company owes me 50 bucks.

Dec 14, 2005
SOCOM 1 and 2 are fucking classics for online shooters..

SOCOM4 is a lot different but I do like some of the things they did.. with a patch or two itll be on point.

Hit me on PSN if you wanna get smacked

therealbangouts