The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I have so many problems with Dre's new video.

The ad placement is so blatant. The watch brand and Gatorade right in front of the camera. K-Swiss's on the treadmill.

The paddle shifting Dre does in the 458 is opposite of the revving the sounds in the video have. He's clicking the left paddle, which is down shift, while the rev's go higher.

On top of that, it's not even the exhaust note of the 458. It's not even Ferrari. It's canned engine rev's probably from some Formula 1 car.

The fucking beginning is like 3 minutes before the song even starts. That takes Tech's one minute intros on songs to a whole new level.

Dre's verse he literally just talks part of his lyrics. It just sounds like he's fucking angry and forgets how to rhyme.

And the floating angels look fucking retarded.

Jan 29, 2006
I have so many problems with Dre's new video.

The ad placement is so blatant. The watch brand and Gatorade right in front of the camera. K-Swiss's on the treadmill.

The paddle shifting Dre does in the 458 is opposite of the revving the sounds in the video have. He's clicking the left paddle, which is down shift, while the rev's go higher.

On top of that, it's not even the exhaust note of the 458. It's not even Ferrari. It's canned engine rev's probably from some Formula 1 car.

The fucking beginning is like 3 minutes before the song even starts. That takes Tech's one minute intros on songs to a whole new level.

Dre's verse he literally just talks part of his lyrics. It just sounds like he's fucking angry and forgets how to rhyme.

And the floating angels look fucking retarded.
is this for the video i need a doctor?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
^ Yes.

I made a mistake on the Ferrari. It's a 360 Modena he's driving. Regardless, it doesn't sound like one, and the upshifting shouldn't come from behind the left side of the steering wheel.

Jan 29, 2006
^ Yes.

I made a mistake on the Ferrari. It's a 360 Modena he's driving. Regardless, it doesn't sound like one, and the upshifting shouldn't come from behind the left side of the steering wheel.
i still hate that song. Last i knew that if this was a dr. Dre song for his new cd shouldnt have have dropped more verse's on it than em did. to me this sounds like an eminem song

Oct 25, 2006
I like Jay Rock, but

ahh ahh the life, ahh ahh the life, ahh ahh the life, ahh ahh the life, ahh ahh the life, ahh ahh the life, ahh ahh the life, ahh ahh the life...

One minute later... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i bought Pokemon Box: Ruby and Sapphire for gamecube at a thrift store a few weeks ago for $2.99. people have it listed on ebay for $175. score.

also, i took a practice test for a test i need to take on tuesday to get in a program for a $75k a year job and it was easy as fuck. another score.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
^ Good game right there.

This dude I kept pocket dialing by accident today got hella pissed at me, so I made it worse. It was fun while it lasted.

This phone use to be my brother's, and the number was set on speed dial, I just discovered. There was no name set for it, so I didn't know who it was.

Apparently, he and my brother had a falling out because my bro took all of his colleges away from his umpiring district and convinced them to join another district that my brother is running. No wonder the dude was salty.

Aug 23, 2002
last week i hooked up the SNES again and started playing Super mario RPG!!!!
If you guys are playing old school games you guys should download some emulators for the pc. I have every old game system emulator from nes, snes, sega genesis to ps1 and n64. I have over 5000 old school games I downloaded for free and just use a wired xbox controller. If you guys need any information I can let you guys know. Just beat legend of zelda majoras mask again this weekend.