The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
No, I'm pretty sure you went on a stupid ass rant a couiple months ago talking about how everyone that played games were nerds, and then you came back a week later and started talking about how to hack PS3s and shit.

You remind me of the dude that Marky Mark played in The Other Guys

"We used to do those dance moves to make fun of guys when we were kids to show them how queer they were, okay?"

Nov 14, 2002
How is it a "fact" that emulation is dead, when the more technology advances, the more we have to emulate? You're not the first person to hear of emulation, you big sack of goof... You're just the only one around here who thinks it's such a skill that you have to post "I'm cooler than you" comments about it.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Kabosh sounds cool and all, Nnutthowze is ehh... 816 Boyz not-so-much. But if Tech & Strange are going to release a group album... I want a 57th Street Rogue Dog Villians album. :ermm:

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Now that you mention it, sounds good to me. Would prefer that as well over the other three projects (Kabosh, Nnutthowze and 816 Boyz).

Jul 1, 2004
Ampichino, Berner, Gonzoe, Messy Marv, and Poppa LQ are all dope. More of what Im gettin at though, is where is he on all the regime compilations? Tech had Jellysickle on one of the mixtapes and thats about it. It seems as though the KC Regime members arent very involved in the group.