The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
rock has a very wide range of sounds, you'd have to be more specific when asking a question like that. that's like saying "am I the only one who likes music?" I like some metal tho

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I like metal, but I honestly have never downloaded an entire album.

My old music collection had a bunch of random songs on it.

The only metal albums I have are Godsmack, Drowning Pool, and King Diamond.

KD is the shit, though. Look up his stuff. "Give me your soul, please", and "Puppet Master" are two of his great albums.

Jun 13, 2009
I basically only listen to rap though I don't mind some rock. I'll probably check out some of the suggestions so far, so thank yous.

I'm honestly one of few of my friends that listen to rap. Most of them listen to rock, so it's a tad difficult finding good new rap albums.

Oct 17, 2006
lil wyte's album "doubt me now" has some good songs on it,

Lecrae is a SUPER dope rapper and his new album Rehab is pretty good (he is a christian rapper, but he isnt corney or anything at all....dude makes GREAT music)
Also a christian rapper, a guy named Trip Lee came with a cd called 20/20...also good

Murs came out with Melrose...its good...

hope these help

Nov 14, 2002

3D Glasses Of The Day: 3D glasses don’t seem annoying at all when they’ll make you look like a frickin’ sweet ass Transformer! Just in time for Transformers: Dark Of The Moon to hit theaters this July 1st, Hasbro will release these Optimus Prime and Bumblebee masks for kids ages 5 and up, with $9.99 worth of allowance to spare. There’s only one problem: How are we going to strap our huge adult brains into this thing? We might have to get crafty.
[Fashionable Geek]

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Guy on CL said:
hey guys im marketing a xbox 360 its in great situation like excellent i acquired it four months back i assumed i used to be going to play with it a great deal but i ended up not enjoying it because of school. yes it really works 100nd it can be not banned. it comes with anything, the controller the wires and power ac for it. the one factor could be the box is gone. it comes with one particular game which can be madden ten. no trades please price is neg. email me for much more specifics. thank you for looking
somehow i doubt this person is in school.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Damn I thought I was the only person who liked Da Backwudz.
I haven't kept up with them since that album. I know that Big Marc is rapping solo under a different name, and that both him and Sho Nuff formed a big group of five and put out one album.

In case you don't know who they are, here's the song that got me interested in them.