THE OFFICIAL MONDAY NIGHT RAW THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
i fell asleep on this shit. Morrison will be pushed again I kinda see what wwe is doing since theres so many wrestlers and they have limited tv time. They will push a mid carder for lil bit to turn him into a household name(morrison, truth, kofi, drew, dolph, riley, swagger, drew, santino, evan, daniel, wade) get them hot then put them back in the shuffle to push another batch then switch back up again.

Like right now they pushing ryder but his ring skills are wack and his push will be over before mania and they will push someone like bryant or wade again. They doing the revolving door tatic like look at sheamus and christian for example.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
I love Dolph and is overall character. Great wrestler, great moves and body language, a future world champ for sure. I love Nash too so I can't complain. Ryder was the inmage side down, he just needs to work on his skill set. And I thought it was funny that Kelly Kelly had a "this is like my Playboy cover" ceremony for Maxim.

Also, I dig Mason Ryan but that match was horrible. Maybe they were just trying to let him show his power? Who knows... JTG was a jobber tonight for sure.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
Shit I'm surprised JTG has a JOB!

They need to let Ryder get creative on Raw and Smackdown...to anyone who's never watched his YouTube stuff, he just looks like an excited geek on TV. They can do so much more with him.

Dolph needs to be moved up as a top heel for sure.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
I do get what he's saying though.. WWE's approach is more like a scripted show with characters that are in a main plot, and after a while they take a background approach. It keeps the show fresh without the same faces being the main ones on TV all the time. There are only so many people you can push and give TV time to. For example, Wade had his time in the spotlight against Cena, Miz did too, then they became secondary and midcard and you kind of see them coming back around again.

I understand it now, and dont even get bothered when someone gets a push and then depushed. BUT WWE does need to establish new main eventers from all those who have gotten start and stop pushes. I think Wade, Dolph, Truth (the bad ass heel not the goofy crazy one), Morrison, even Rhodes, are ready.. there was a time when guys like Rock, HBK, and so on were shoved into the spotlight prematurely, and they eventually proved themselves.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
Morrison is a good wrestler imo, he just has no personality.
YEA EXACTLY,

OLD ASS KEVIN NASH IS MORE INTERESTING THEN 75% OF THE WRESTLERS ON THE ROSTER, WWE NEEDS TO STOP HOLDING PPL BACK AND LET THEM SHOW THEYRE REAL PERSONALITIES

AND ALBERTO DEL RIO CAN'T HOLD THE BELT HE WAS IRRELEVANT ON THE MIC COMPARED TO CM PUNK, I WOULD RATHER SEE A FUED WITH PUNK AND NASH THEN DEL RIO

Feb 8, 2003
YEA EXACTLY,

OLD ASS KEVIN NASH IS MORE INTERESTING THEN 75% OF THE WRESTLERS ON THE ROSTER, WWE NEEDS TO STOP HOLDING PPL BACK AND LET THEM SHOW THEYRE REAL PERSONALITIES

AND ALBERTO DEL RIO CAN'T HOLD THE BELT HE WAS IRRELEVANT ON THE MIC COMPARED TO CM PUNK, I WOULD RATHER SEE A FUED WITH PUNK AND NASH THEN DEL RIO

Only thing is Kevin Nash is done far as putting on a good match did you see him move in tna or in wwe in 2003? He cant put up a good wrestling match nowdays he too old and beat up. he will make a good manager, comentator or make the younger guys look good. IMO him and Triple H match will probaly be some kind of table or street fight match so his limited skills wont be exposed.

I can see punk getting the belt off alberto then drop it on some short reign ish. he definately lost the huge buzz and back to normal now.