The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Later I'll be all caught up we can do some SUV shit. Make it 2 players an we'll trade off wins if we're on at the same time. All we really need is wins with that class of car anyway. I'm not really trying to gain RP at the moment at level 58. I wonder if you race yourself and come in 1st, does it count as an official win? Shit if that's possible I'd be doing that all the time.
no, I did the down the drain race by myself a few times to see if I could unlock shit and it didn't count as an official win.....

I've been trying not to do the car glitch but I was just on some broke shit and couldn't even afford snacks......maybe it's time....

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
pulled off 2 six man missions last night...
good shit!!

Kon1 @Kon1 , $CASH$ @$CASH$ , drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 , MaC A$$ ViC @MaC A$$ ViC , Defy @Defy

Feb 14, 2006
right on. I'll hop on with ya.
LOL who was that dude we traded races with about 10 min ago? He lying lol. If you want to unlock mods you have to win with the class of car you want to pimp out. Picking super doesn't count for everything. I should've just picked Sedans and Sports and ignored his bs lol. My fugitive still needs 1 win to unlock sports brakes after I got 2 wins. It's cool though I guess I only need 9 wins in Super to unlock other extras.

I'm about to get back on. If anyone wants to trade wins with JUST 2 players hit me up I'll be available. I'd rather it be 1 lap to get it over with lol. I'd like to do Sports or JUST 1 win with a Sedan to unlock the brakes but it's a team effort so I'm good with whatever.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^I did that with 3 people, except we would race for second to make it more fun, everyone bets on the winner but the winner has to put $100 on someone else so all the bets go thru

There's gotta be some class that unlocks everything, because I was able to put turbo on the Granger and I never won an SUV race

Feb 14, 2006
I just read winnig with the super class unlocks mods every other class....
Not in my case. Unfortunately. Unless something went wrong I won 2 super class races and all the remaining wins I need in classes I use most, to unlock brakes and transmission, are still the same. Sedans 1 race, Sports 6. SUV is 12. That's just for the next level .
I like how 20sixx is doing it, minus the extra people. It's just too much racing for me to unlock extras. I wish Rockstar had something else to offer to get these mods open. That shit gives me tunnel vision after a while I'm like a fuckin zombie just swerving in circles to the hum of motors haha

Feb 14, 2006
Anybody else having issues with then crew + friends to access ur car? Whenever I set to crew + friends it will NOT let anybody in my car....if set to either friends or crew it's fine.....fuckin bullshit
Yes the same thing here. I have to set it to "Everyone" and I hella don't want to deal with what Mr G had to the other day in a mission where some goofy fucking outsider took Mr G's seat in his own car for a mission of 6 lol.
I guess we all could use a Granger for those missions. I know 2-0-sixx and I have it covered. Sixx had to go to war for his but I just found mine sitting outside my apt and parked it.

Mr G @Mr G , next time that happens set it to "crew" while it happens and watch the guy fly right out the car. It's comical watching it live.
Don't even say anything just do it and let the fucker deal with it lol.