The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
kingsix18 @kingsix18 lets trade some race wins tomorrow or thursday, so we can unlock vehicle mods. i already unlocked the turbo intake for the bati so acceleration is 100% but i want to get the engine &transmission upgrades anyway

plus i want to unlock mods for the coupe class so i can have a 4 door with 100% acceleration too lol

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
I rarely cheat in games, I dont see this as cheating im just getting money to make my playtime more fun, like I said before I aint getting xp/rp for this so im not ranking up.
How is that not cheating?

Im on xbox but fuck that, I even find that 500k stimulus package stupid as fuck. Everyone had unique cars out the gate and were upgrading slowly to different ones. Now everyone has like 50 addlers, shit is fucking pathetic. Making the fuckin game boring cuz everyone has sick vehicles, tonnes of ammo, armour and all that shit when they shouldnt cuz they actually suck ass at the game.

But shit id be even more bored if I had every car, mod and house.

Props: Mr G
Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
kingsix18 @kingsix18 lets trade some race wins tomorrow or thursday, so we can unlock vehicle mods. i already unlocked the turbo intake for the bati so acceleration is 100% but i want to get the engine &transmission upgrades anyway

plus i want to unlock mods for the coupe class so i can have a 4 door with 100% acceleration too lol
Alright I'll be on tomorrow. I already have turbo for sedans and muscle cars. I wanna get it for the Bati.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I need turbo. How do you unlock for the Bati?
you win i think its 20 races?? with motorcycles, but you cant race alone or the wins dont count, then you can purchase it at the mod shops

best race is the one called 'criminal records' by the prison. you can set it to 1 lap, 30 second race total lol

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
How is that not cheating?

Im on xbox but fuck that, I even find that 500k stimulus package stupid as fuck. Everyone had unique cars out the gate and were upgrading slowly to different ones. Now everyone has like 50 addlers, shit is fucking pathetic. Making the fuckin game boring cuz everyone has sick vehicles, tonnes of ammo, armour and all that shit when they shouldnt cuz they actually suck ass at the game.

But shit id be even more bored if I had every car, mod and house.
Get with it and your in xbox and and aint on the sicc soilders crew?

I aint bored im still having my fun with the homies. Rockstar should of spent more money fixing the bugs, fuck em. Dont cheat yourself and watch everybody get theres while your left behind.

Get your money up brehs, looks like some yall took my advice sporting planes and new clothes, get your money while the gettings good.

Last edited:
Props: NAMO
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Get with it and your in xbox and and aint on the sicc soilders crew?

I aint bored im still having my fun with the homies. Rockstar should of spent more money fixing the bugs, fuck em. Dont cheat yourself and watch everybody get theres while your left behind.

Get your money up brehs, looks like some yall took my advice sporting planes and new clothes, get your money while the gettings good.
I heard dat!

I keep getting booted offline at random ass times. Servers be acting up. Lost my sweet ride too. Rockstar better watchout I'm coming back for "Everthing they owe".

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
still dont see how yall beat this shit like last month. fuckin crazy. i been rockin with everyone but franklin bout to pull this freighter lick with the submarine. dont know where ima be at in the game after that, we'll see. im like 25 percent done. im guessin the game dont end at 100% if so everyone who beat that shit is weird.

the rampage levels are fun but way too easy

after i beat it ill fuck with online but until then im cool this takes up enough time

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2013
Its so hard to steal a jumbo jet. this one time I cleared all the cops and had it rolling but it hit a baggage cart and knocked the left wing off....fuck

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
how far am i through this game if im currently doing the mayweather heist? just curious how quick i should be doing missions at this point. at the moment franklins at 3 missions (actually 4, it changed), micheals at 1 and trevors at 2.

and is there any point of doing the triathalons or playing tennis? does it just increase stamina?

also i heard someone mention that a face tat is unlocked by a cetrtain amount of kills, are other tattoos like that? like is my ability to get tats base on what i complete or do in the game?

im just wondering cuz theres alot of shit im not doing in the game, and it dosent seem like i really need to.

im guessin i might not be too fucking far in the game yet, cuz theres whole areas i still have shaded out on the map.

edit: just filmed the sex tape

Last edited: