The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters
Jun 8, 2011
Yeah people who work for best buy and gamestop are gaming insiders. They are basically rockstar employees. :siccness:

So basically if your two homies are not two bitches from the bay do not believe it. It may happen but nothing is known yet.
Haha. Funny guy.
No shit. Just because they work there don't make them know the inside scoop on games. But I do know a random guy who posts on forums sure isn't close to that position either.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Not my fault jewstar release a buggy game that can be exploiting by using in game menus.

No cheating or hacking cause no 3rd party programs used.

PS3 Crew are honest, hard working psychopaths. Fuck your Australian exploits!
Lol in other words if it could be done on ps3 you guys would of done it a million times too

Props: [-KoRp$-]559
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
PS3 Crew are honest, hard working psychopaths. Fuck your Australian exploits!
lol horseshit, heres the exploit anyway get it while you can. Just dont over do and get on rockstars radar, they have been reseting people with over 8 million. It doesnt make you rank up so theres a lot to look forward to. Dont cheat yourself and use real money to buy in game money. We need a powerful SICC crew on both sides

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Avi7mi-OhNs

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
Not my fault jewstar release a buggy game that can be exploiting by using in game menus.

No cheating or hacking cause no 3rd party programs
? To hack something you find an exploit. 3rd party programming is just script hacking, in other words someone does the shit for you, you just press a button.

You're definitely hacking, I wouldn't do it for two reasons, like people said ruins the fun of the game if you dont have to achieve anything. And secondly when they patch it the fact that all your data is saved on their cloud, they could potentially filter out players who made over a million dollars a day and ban accordingly.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
? To hack something you find an exploit. 3rd party programming is just script hacking, in other words someone does the shit for you, you just press a button.

You're definitely hacking, I wouldn't do it for two reasons, like people said ruins the fun of the game if you dont have to achieve anything. And secondly when they patch it the fact that all your data is saved on their cloud, they could potentially filter out players who made over a million dollars a day and ban accordingly.
Def not hacking. I'm not going into their code.

Like I said they can eat a dick, they made over 1 bill and still put microstransactions in the game.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
they wont ban anyone. ppl have had millions since day 2. this exploit is an ancient one, except people were doing it with cars. some faggot (prbably the same one that made this vid) made a vid, it got on rockstars radar, then they patched it out, and made so if you go to the playstation store while in a car in a mod shop, it warps you outside. now people found out you can work around it by using motorcycles and working it a little differently, but its the same. they never banned before and they probably never will. rockstar will patch it out again and the cycle of finding glitches and exploits then publicising them so theyre patched out will continue.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
honestly i know its shit money but robbing stores and running from cops is how i have the most fun. the fact that i get a little cash to upkeep my ammo healthcare etc is just a bonus. im on a mission to rob 1,000 stores total lol

I like that too but why not do it with style in an Adder or whatever you like.
Our crew is powerful right now and nobody can fuck with us unless they want that heat.

It costs real money to buy in game money. You gotta be real hard headed to not take advantage of getting money.

It doesnt take away from the game because you have to worry about unlocking shit, stats, rating up, and future heists.

Ps3, 360 players can do it.

Mar 13, 2003
Honestly doesn't take the fun out for me but then again I'm only usin it to mod cars that I HAVE TO UNLOCK RACING anyway plus I get NO rp or jp points n the missions r just as fun. the money technically isn't priority anyway it's just helping me get away from the douche bags who like to hunt down random players anyway lol.....and catch fools with bounties on them I'm just well stocked with ammo n bombs...it's just my early stimulus package lol

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2003
Hopefully they can track who ever does it. And reset them once they get a fix for it. Haha
PS3 SICC MOBB. Honest working thieves.
Mayb they'll do the same for the ppl who took advantage of the "violent duct"
Glitch??? If I'm not mistaken u could make just as much before that patch?? Can't say ppl on Xbox n the "honest" ps3 players didn't take advatage of that to some degree!! Lol......but I don't think anything will happen kind of like butcher said

Props: [-KoRp$-]559