The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
So we shopuld figure out a time to all get online and join a room and fuck some people up! My tv is being used right now for Netflix but I can get on at like 9 if anyone is down holler back!

Feb 8, 2003
ps3 sicc mobb at 30 members. recruit your friends!
i wonder if a team member is in trouble could you call them on the cell for help. that would be dope.
i wonder that too. ill be on tonite for lil bit after midnight. we all need to plan a part on the map to meet up at so we can take over a turf bc i noticed last night when i was playing i went to one part and killed a couple dudes that was together next thing i know like six cars came out busting at me and running me over they all was in the same crew

Props: Kon1
Mar 13, 2003
Damn my poor son has been literally trying to get past the tutorial on his xbox since Tuesday with NO luck that boy has tried everything and always ends up with getting stuck on the "waiting for other players" screen or with no marker to even start the tutorial.....smh he all kinds of depressed when he watchinge play on my Xbox lol.....any more tips or tricks anybody else has tried besides going to the solo or deleting the update he would appreciate it!! Haha poor kid

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
On the PS3 now, on the section where you get the car and take it to custom shop to get free insurance and tracker, I finish that, I look at map, while Im doing that some fool steals my car and I didnt have any ammo to smoke him

Props: Darkshowdown

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I jumped online for a second and made the character, etc. I was about to do that first race when my food I was making was ready so I quit. I'll be real I fucking hate racing games so I can't stand the racing missions. Do you have to do that first one when you go online? I didn't seem to have the option not to.

Props: Darkshowdown

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I was trying to follow Kon1 @Kon1 and Defy @Defy but by the time I almost caught up with 'em they disappeared lol

Props: Kon1 and Defy
Mar 13, 2003
Seriously thinking of getting a play station 3 lately......probably will eventually some games I really like that r for that consol only