the official "fuck the police" sign in sheet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
you get ticketed for applying makeup while driving and feel the need to vent?
nah i was tackin out my best friends car and after we finished the blunt i noticed the rollers were right behind us searching these two guys...they didnt see us cuz her car is HELLA tinted but when her lights went on they came over and hella harassed us & searched us & her car while all the smoke came out...i had an 8th and a box cutter but they couldnt do shit cause i have a cannabis card and my "illness" is legit...but they were talkin hella shit tryna tell me i cant bring weed into other peoples cars cause its transporting and giving a contact high and telling me my card is almost expired...hella hating...talkin bout dont u live on that corner house...where did you get your weed from, which club...and asking me dumbass questions like what did i smoke out of and how big was the blunt and where was it...then telling me he didnt believe i smoked a whole blunt by myself...WTF? and my best friend was ripped and even admitted to having a drink in the afternoon tho shes not 21 she passed all the tests tho...they told us they were tryna take us to jail but we knew they didnt have nuthin legit to charge us with...it was just a waste of time they did all that n gave me my shit back...

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Twice in the last month I've been pulled over and BOTH times the cop lied right to my face about why I was stopped(first one said I was doing 50 in a 40 when I was only doing 39!!! second time I was sitting next to a cop at a stoplight and "I put my seat belt on too quickly" is what he said he stopped me for). Fuck the SJPD...it's gotta be one of the most corrupt police departments in CA.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
nah i was tackin out my best friends car and after we finished the blunt i noticed the rollers were right behind us searching these two guys...they didnt see us cuz her car is HELLA tinted but when her lights went on they came over and hella harassed us & searched us & her car while all the smoke came out...i had an 8th and a box cutter but they couldnt do shit cause i have a cannabis card and my "illness" is legit...but they were talkin hella shit tryna tell me i cant bring weed into other peoples cars cause its transporting and giving a contact high and telling me my card is almost expired...hella hating...talkin bout dont u live on that corner house...where did you get your weed from, which club...and asking me dumbass questions like what did i smoke out of and how big was the blunt and where was it...then telling me he didnt believe i smoked a whole blunt by myself...WTF? and my best friend was ripped and even admitted to having a drink in the afternoon tho shes not 21 she passed all the tests tho...they told us they were tryna take us to jail but we knew they didnt have nuthin legit to charge us with...it was just a waste of time they did all that n gave me my shit back...
consider you and your friends lucky card or not your friend could have easily got a DWI with probable cause with the weed smoke in the car, lemme guess the driver was a chick too right? If it was some dudes guarentee everyone would be face down getting fucked especially the driver. I've had several friends get jacked that same way, thats why I never smoke weed in my car

Feb 1, 2006
consider you and your friends lucky card or not your friend could have easily got a DWI with probable cause with the weed smoke in the car, lemme guess the driver was a chick too right? If it was some dudes guarentee everyone would be face down getting fucked especially the driver. I've had several friends get jacked that same way, thats why I never smoke weed in my car
it was just me and my best friend and yeah shes a girl. she didnt have the keys in the ignition so she couldn't get a DUI...they were hating tho cause she just caught an assault charge 2 weeks ago lol