the official "fuck the police" sign in sheet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
SFPD is cool lol, you can run red lights they probably wont give a fuck, they got bigger shit to worry about.
Thats true....before I turned 21 i was pulled over 3 times after drinking...and SFPD didn't fuck with me. Pulled over with weed one time....they just asked how much we had then told us to go smoke it at home and didnt even take it.

Jun 27, 2003
Thats true....before I turned 21 i was pulled over 3 times after drinking...and SFPD didn't fuck with me. Pulled over with weed one time....they just asked how much we had then told us to go smoke it at home and didnt even take it.
mayn i was up in frisco visitin a friend that live at SFSU campus. So we hella faded, me and one homie in the car is rollin, two ppl in the back hella faded. Only one of us was 21 at the time, and it wasn't me and im driving. So we ridin around trynna find a liquor store and some pigs been followin me for a minute. I aint familiar with the city too much cuz I'm from the Central Coast, so I get pulled over. The pigs pulled us over to warn us that we was about to be in Hunter's Point and we need to turn around immediately. We all kinds of fucked up and he just points us towards the 101 sayin you need to get back to SFSU and stay home. haha.

but mayn, fuck the pigs freal. Espeically Baltimore Police, cuz them muhfuckas fucked wit me more in the 3 years I lived there then any other department my whole life.

Jun 27, 2003
mayn I been to the city like maybe 20 times my whole life. And the only times I've driven there it was just to get to SFSU. All i remember is how to get there, from then on I just keep drivin and roll wit it ya know. Aint got no GPS in my car or nothin like that.

Every other time I been up there for a party or whatever somebody else drives, cuz I don't know my way around the city for shiet. I just remember that homegirl lived on like 22nd and Bryant I think? I dunno, it's like a community of town houses and shiet right by the campus and some mall. Aint been there in a couple years.

Jun 5, 2004
^^^lol how did u guys end up from SFSU all the way to Hunters Point? thats like all the way on the other side.
lol my boy used to get us lost all kinds of places in frisco,

shit nigga it was like an exploration, the frisco safari. lol i remember he would be driving and get lost and id be like "crikey, we're going on yet anotha journey through unexplored land" lmao, i knew my way through it but i wanted him to seem like the dumbass that he is lol :siccness: lol good times

May 14, 2006
hayward cops

they is some bitches. punk muthafuckas took me to jail sat night. kept talking shit so these suckas try to jump me inside my cell, but i keep fighting back. but when your out numbered it's pretty hard. i got broken ribs and everything.
fuck hayward police

Jun 23, 2003
Noboday said FUCK MILPITAS POLICE LOL They'll give you a ticket for anything.

San Jose police profile you like a muthafucka.

One time I drove to king and story to pick up my friend at his aunts. Straight up ghetto area. I was with 3 other friends. So we stop and pick up dude and this cop sees me pull to his house and my homie comes out. After we take off the cop pulls us all over and was a straight dick. He got on my homies case for his last name not being hispanic and him looking mexican. Then the cop asks me why im in the neghborhood. I told him "to pick up raymond then go back to fremont". The cop got right in my face and was like " If I see you and your car around here again there's gonna be a problem! SO dont let me find you in this neghborhood again!"

He let us go so I wasnt tryin to get mouthy. But what a DICK!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
shouts out to SF's pre trial diversion for putting me in precita eyes mural program and removing 3/4ths of my fines. I can't lie, they worked with me.

also shouts out to the female officers in 750 bryant thank you for putting my blunt in my possessions so i could smoke after i got out

a big fuck you goes to

SDPD
Mexican Federales
Immigration
Border Patrol

May 31, 2006
lmao hella fuck hayward police posts.

and on another note, truth is if you live in an area where there is barely any crime, cops will fuck with you cuz they got nuthin better to do. for example next to hayward is the squarest town in the bay: castro valley. the only police they got there is a some scattered sheriffs and chp's. one time i got followed from the bart station to like the other side of castro valley, almost a 10 minute drive since i wasn't bout to speed so when i got out they put the spotlight and asked me, 'where you from, hayward?' 'what part.. south garden?' 'do you roll with the southsiders?' come on now..

Dec 6, 2005
FUCK 850 BRYANT STREET N ALL DEM CROOKED FUCKIN COPZ N DEPUTY'S FUCK DA MISSION DISTRICT GANG TASK FORCE N NARCS, N A VERY BIG FUCK YOU TO ALL DA FOLLOWING NAMES

OFFICER MOLINA,MCDONALD,MOODY,ESPINOZA,KIM N 2DA REST OF DEM COPZ IN DA MISSION

N A 2DA BIGGEST ASSHOLE OF DEM ALL FUCK D.A DENNIS HERRERA U BITCH MADE FAGGET

Jun 4, 2004
C.H.P. is the worst... FUCK DA POLICE!!!!!

"Fuck tha police comin straight from the underground
A young nigga got it bad 'cause I'm brown
I'm not the other color so police think
They have the authority to kill a minority" - Ice Cube