the official "fuck the police" sign in sheet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
it was just me and my best friend and yeah shes a girl. she didnt have the keys in the ignition so she couldn't get a DUI...they were hating tho cause she just caught an assault charge 2 weeks ago lol
The keys don't need to be in the ignition. If they are even in the car, you get fucked.

My cousin got smashed at my pad and decided he was gonna talk to his bitch all night so he went to his car and ended up falling asleep. At about 5 in the morning a cop pulled up, woke him up and started questioning him. Then he got searched, they found his keys and he got popped. He fought it and lost.

I won't even get into my own experiences with the cops.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Fuck all the P.D's in the Salad Bowl K.C, Grinfas, Chole, Gonza, N Salinas PLUS A BIG FUCK U TO THE MONTEREY COUNTY GANG TASK.... for always fuckin wit me and oh yeah Monterey County Sheriffs too.....

Feb 11, 2005
a big fuck you goes to

Mexican Federales
Immigration
Border Patro]

cosign.. fuck officer salvador lopez from the calexico east port of entry and that bitch who sent me to 2nd inspection. BIATCH!!!!! :angry:

Nov 20, 2006
Fuck Maricopa County Sheriff Department, Phoenix PD, Goodyear PD, Oxnard PD, Camarillo PD, Moorpark PD, Ventura County Sheriff Department and the list goes on. Surpisingly I've had no problems in the city I live in...they always let me go cuz they think they gonna stop me with a load of geena.

Feb 5, 2006
FUCKKIT THEN. I'LL JOIN TTHIS BITCH. A BIG FUCK U TO VALLEJO PD AND A SPECIAL FUCK U TO OFFICER BULL. ANOTHER FUCK U TO MARTINEZ POLICE DEPRTMENT AND A BIG FUCK U FOR THEREE WANNABE SWAT TEAM. A BIG FUCK U FOR FAIRFIELD PD FOR FUCKIN UP MY ANKLEE AD SLAMMIN MY FACE IN THE CONCRETEWHEN ON MOMMMAS I DIDNNT DO SHIT AND WAS NOT RESEISTING. FUCK THE VALLEJO SWAT FOR RAIDINN MY NIGGA WITH MY BABY CUZZO WAITIIN IN THE CAR AND BREAAKIN MY NINTENDO 64. LOL

B
UT, I'LL BE THE FIRST ONE TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO ONE OF THE BOYS. A SHOUT OUTT TO OFFICER WALKER FROM VALLEJOO PD( THE DUDE, NOT THE BITCH) FOR CAATCHING ME SMOKIN A BLUNT ON A COUPPLE OCCASIONS AND LETTING ME GET AWAY WHEN I WAS ON PROBVATION. THIS DUDE WAS MY D.A..R.E. TEACHER AND WAS KOO. THAT IS ALL. FUCK THE POLICE