The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I could almost see a movie with/about Jesse. He's been fucked up in the head for quite a while in the show. Add on this last shit and you got the making for a seriously fucked up and interesting character.

Props: jake921660

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I wasn't terribly impressed with the ending as far as the broad story line goes--it was a little too much of a happy ending--but it was an amazing episode all around, and I liked the way it handled the individual plot points even if it didn't do the big picture justice.
Yeah I thought there was a bit too much fan service if anything, badger & skinny pete for example. Lol @ butcher calling the ricin/stevia switch. Still a good ep tho, just more feel good than I expected.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Of course there was going to be some semi obvious shit.

That shit with Skinny Pete and Badger was hilarious. I somehow laughed hard three times through this overall depressing, yet awesome, episode. No other shows can really do shit like that.

Last edited:

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
To me the show had at least 1-2 obvious scenarios most episodes but always had a dope surprising scene too. The ricin/sweetener was obvious to me and I was already expecting it. The gun hooked up in the trunk I was able to put 2 and 2 together just didnt know how or where he was gonna place it. I'm disappointed the shows over! I was hooked since the pilot episode.