The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
I feel spoiled watching this show. it just gives you everything you want. Great acting, Directing, cinematography, Soundtrack, Writing etc etc. i mean this was another great episode and it feels like every episode keeps one upping the other. fucking pissed we only have 2 more then we have to wait a year. fuck that decision.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I understand Mike's position on the whole thing. His boss is dead and he lost all his "hard earned" money. But now he is trying to fuck over Walt who is responsible for keeping Mike paid for the last year and up until now. Kind of confusing, like wtf does he expect Walt to say when he is going to sell 1000 gallons of his methlamine(sp?)???

There is no fucking way in hell Walt is going to be ok with that.

Props to Walt. He went from Breaking Bad to Broke Bad.

I love this show.

Hilarious dinner scene. Jesse did not want to put that glass down. For a minute there, it looked like Skylar was thinking about fucking Jesse.....

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
man breh iono why you thought i was just jawsin last time, unless you have seen the exact image already on your browser(like if you also browse r/breakingbad like T @two415dude ), imgur wont show up for anyone else on siccness

Mar 11, 2011
Seriously the best "setup" episode imo. It also seemed long as hell because there was so much going on. The dinner scene provided a lot of lulz too, in the midst of general anxiety everything else provided.
shit T @tylerthetaco gets anxiety not knowing which flavor lifesaver is comin out the roll next

Mar 11, 2011
Good episode. I'm juiced to see new dudes Nazi Low Rider connects. That should play out well as I'm sure Walt will need that kids on the payroll with Mike and Jesse gone.

Lead up to a nice showdown w/ them Phoenix boys next year