The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2004
Everybody assumes the kid witnessed the whole thing. If you remember the beginning scene, after the kid put the tarantula in the jar, didn't he hear the train horn sound and drive his bike toward it? So he only came up on the guys after the train was moving. I don't think he saw anything but got shot for his curiosity.

Todd is now the counterbalance to Jesse's reluctance to kill at will. I think Jesse starts seeing Walt for what he is, a manipulative psycho path that broke bad. Jesse is the only moral character with a conscience left. We'll see how that storyline develops in the next 3 episodes before the series takes another break.

Jun 23, 2005
even if the kid didnt see them doing anything, he probably would lurk and look around and just make shit hot.

it was what had to be done. walt is lucky todd did it, cuz i dont think neither him or jessie would of pulled the trigger.

Mar 11, 2011
Walt wants to get rid of Mike. New kid might help that cause.

When Lydia said she did put the hit on MIke that prolly spooked Walt a little just cuz Mike is obviously hella hard to get the drop on.

I can't believe nobody bitched about how weak that scene where Jesse comes up witht he perfect plan AGAIN was. That shit created one of the few legitimately corny moments in the shows history.

I thought dude in the truck was cartel or la eme or some shit.

Open and Close was the perfect tie-in as I completely forgot about the kid until he popped up.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I think more people would have complained if the rest of the episode wasn't so awesome, I probably would have. The magnet thing in the season premiere itself was pretty outlandish and corny too. I'm seeing it as a bit of role reversal with Walt & Jesse, Walt was doing all the McGyver shit before with the chemical explosions and makeshift batteries. Now he's the one more in tune with the violent/criminal aspect of it all.

Jun 21, 2005
The real walter white....

Crime Beat
Walter White wanted for manufacturing meth...

The Tuscaloosa County Sheriff’s Office has placed Walter White on their priority list of the county’s most wanted.

White was on probation for a 2008 charge of making methamphetamine when he was arrested on similar charges in Bibb County earlier this year.

White’s last known address was in the 22000 block of Eastern Valley Road in McCalla. The charges of possession of a controlled substance, trafficking methamphetamine, possession of precursor materials and manufacturing a controlled substance in Bibb County violated the conditions of his probation for the case in Tuscaloosa County.
Anyone with information about White is asked to call the Tuscaloosa County Sheriff’s Office at 205-752-0616 or CrimeStoppers at 205-752-STOP(7867).

http://crime.blogs.tuscaloosanews.com/12950/walter-white-wanted-for-making-methamphetamine/

Jan 9, 2004
The real walter white....

Crime Beat
Walter White wanted for manufacturing meth...

The Tuscaloosa County Sheriff’s Office has placed Walter White on their priority list of the county’s most wanted.

White was on probation for a 2008 charge of making methamphetamine when he was arrested on similar charges in Bibb County earlier this year.

White’s last known address was in the 22000 block of Eastern Valley Road in McCalla. The charges of possession of a controlled substance, trafficking methamphetamine, possession of precursor materials and manufacturing a controlled substance in Bibb County violated the conditions of his probation for the case in Tuscaloosa County.
Anyone with information about White is asked to call the Tuscaloosa County Sheriff’s Office at 205-752-0616 or CrimeStoppers at 205-752-STOP(7867).

http://crime.blogs.tuscaloosanews.com/12950/walter-white-wanted-for-making-methamphetamine/

I was about to post up the link. LOL

http://jimromenesko.com/2012/08/16/walter-white-wanted-for-making-meth-in-real-life/

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Really good episode. You can almost smell the fear coming off Jesse when he's dealing with Walt now. Big thangs finsta pop off next episode, I'm guessing it will lead up to a war with the newly made rival operation, depending on how next week plays out.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Seriously the best "setup" episode imo. It also seemed long as hell because there was so much going on. The dinner scene provided a lot of lulz too, in the midst of general anxiety everything else provided.