The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
so we have 3 more sundays before this season is said and done. where is this going?

walt isnt dead by 52, that was said in the season opener but who is he hiding/gunning for?

does emo ass jesse have the balls to step to walt? only reasons i could see emo ass jesse kills walt is bc he finds out he offed his dope feind GF and then did what he did to brock.

mike on the other hand hates walt with a passion but what crew does he have to take on walt?

if walt offs himself in the end it might go down as the worst ending since the sopranos

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
good episode, I don't think jesse james will go emo after this. loved the old western train robbery theme.

skyler needs to hurry up and die already.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
After I watched this episode, I told my girl.......this is 1 fucked up show. She asked why? I said, I actually wanted Walt and Jesse to get away with stealing a product to produce Meth!!! hahahahaaaa

What the fuck is wrong with me??

Great episode. They had no choice but to kill the kid. Kid's talk, they don't mean it but they do....period.
I agree. I think Walt is happy dude killed the kid. I really enjoyed Walt crying and acting (very good) to get Hank uncomfortable enough to leave the room. When he went to grab Hank, Hank was all freaked out.....hahahaaa

Walt is very smart.

They he tells that chick, you have no leverage here so don't act like it. So she starts spilling the beans.

Loved the train heist.....

Nov 7, 2006
Todd is mindless muscle at best. Mike has experience, connections and obvious knack for the business. They still can't lose any of that. Also what besides the addition of Todd made Walt & Mike's relationship any more strained this week for you to say that?
I'm just speculating here, it isnt like i saw something that guaranteed it. It's obvious mike and walt are always clashing, and next episode Mike is saying how he's done so who else can do it. I know Todd aint shit compared to mike but if he's ruthless on killing a kid then he'd probably be ruthless handling other things aswell. not saying he'd handle the business but maybe he'd be the muscle that mike was.

Jun 24, 2005
Just throwing out a wild theory that COULD support the snitch theory...

What if Todd is in fact an informant, and somehow got this kid to agree to be shot, but he's wearing a bulletproof vest or something. I know it's a reach, but what better way to make Walt, Mike and Jesse think you're all in, than to shoot a kid who witnessed this heist?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

What if Todd is in fact an informant, and somehow got this kid to agree to be shot, but he's wearing a bulletproof vest or something. I know it's a reach, but what better way to make Walt, Mike and Jesse think you're all in, than to shoot a kid who witnessed this heist?

pretty sure he shot that kid in the head.........

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld

Yeah I'm sure Walt AND Mike will just leave a dead child by the crime scene....

Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
I rewatched that scene where the kid gets shot hella times on my dvr and it was in the head, right where the helmet was though.

next week spoiler: they did show in the little preview them digging up a grave and putting the kid in there so he's definitely dead and Todd is not an informant.

You know thats fucked up of Todd to kill the kid but dam you don't get somebody that loyal to an operation without hesitation that often, I can definitely see Walt liking Todd even more. All Todd is to me is a man with no moral/ethical code and not exactly that smartest but extreme loyal. This show just keeps getting crazier.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
There's two types of heists those that leave witnesses and those that get away with it. That kid had to fucking die. Die kid, die. I fucking hate kids.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I'm just speculating here, it isnt like i saw something that guaranteed it. It's obvious mike and walt are always clashing, and next episode Mike is saying how he's done so who else can do it. I know Todd aint shit compared to mike but if he's ruthless on killing a kid then he'd probably be ruthless handling other things aswell. not saying he'd handle the business but maybe he'd be the muscle that mike was.
walt might use him to kill mike