The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I see Jesse walking away from all this somehow in the end. Maybe with a little cash too. But I think it's all going to come crashing down around Walt though. Either with him vs Jesse, DEA gets him and he dies in prison from cancer, carte kills him maybe... I really don't know and there are many ways for him to get fucked, but I'm almost sure he won't have his "happy ending" when this show is all said and done.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Someone pointed out on another board and I had already forgot about it because of Mike but teaching the kid who knowingly has big prison/drug ties the recipe that is literally your livelihood is beyond retarded. He really has no one else tho, but Todd is going to definitely flip the script on him in the next 9 episodes.

Still not one Gus/cartel flashback huh? :(

Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
I like how when Walt puts a kid in danger by poisoning him mostly everyone still calls him a badass, and even as they see him not care when one of his underlings kills a kid everyone calls Walt a boss, but then he kills Mike and all of a sudden fuck Walt he's a walking piece of shit lol. I'm not gonna lie I'm in the same boat but damn. This show is still the fucking shit and I love it dearly, but I can officially say I'm no longer rooting for Walt and won't be too sad when he dies. It's funny because before I started watching the show the only time I ever saw any Breaking Bad footage was the season 4 official trailer and ever since I started season one I was rooting for Walt 100% of the time and fuck everyone else because I couldn't wait to see him as the badass I saw in the season 4 trailer. As I finished season 4 Walt wasn't the boss he was shown to be in that trailer (he was getting there) but as soon as I watched some of the comicon footage and heard Vince Gilligan say that in season 5 we were going to see something new, Walt winning, I was fucking stoked, this is what I've been waiting for. And hey, I got what I wanted, It's just funny how things work.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I don't dislike Walt at all really, you have to be watching with blinders to not get that he's supposed to "break bad". The last couple seasons have been slowly showing us he isn't who he presented himself as. Any chance he got to be a power hungry sociopath, he took. I've been expecting this for a while now and truthfully I enjoy every second of Walt being a horrible person, this is what the end goal was always supposed to be. Walt is not and has never been a true "good guy".

Also Cranston doing a phenomenal job portraying him has been very satisfying.

May 4, 2002
I like how when Walt puts a kid in danger by poisoning him mostly everyone still calls him a badass, and even as they see him not care when one of his underlings kills a kid everyone calls Walt a boss, but then he kills Mike and all of a sudden fuck Walt he's a walking piece of shit lol. I'm not gonna lie I'm in the same boat but damn. This show is still the fucking shit and I love it dearly, but I can officially say I'm no longer rooting for Walt and won't be too sad when he dies. It's funny because before I started watching the show the only time I ever saw any Breaking Bad footage was the season 4 official trailer and ever since I started season one I was rooting for Walt 100% of the time and fuck everyone else because I couldn't wait to see him as the badass I saw in the season 4 trailer. As I finished season 4 Walt wasn't the boss he was shown to be in that trailer (he was getting there) but as soon as I watched some of the comicon footage and heard Vince Gilligan say that in season 5 we were going to see something new, Walt winning, I was fucking stoked, this is what I've been waiting for. And hey, I got what I wanted, It's just funny how things work.

Everyone knew Walt was a piece of shit for trying to kill that kid. Walts character progression has led him down a path which will lead to his death and he will end up being one of tvs greatest villans of all time.

Like he said in the video posted, the director wanted him to be like scarface and now that's who he is and that's how he will die, thinking he's bigger then life.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Walt is like Nancy Botwin. Think their shit don't stink. Still trying to figure out how I love this show but can't stand any of the characters (other than the lawyer).

RIP Mike

He was totally right when he said Walt is to blame for everything bad that has happened. They had the perfect situation under that laundry shop.