The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
^^^it really is a brilliant show. they never forget that these people are human and they show it. like walt in the begining when he thought he was all bad going into gus' work then you see him realize what he's doing and gets all nervous. you can even see mike get a little worried after the gus meeting, maybe he thinks jesse will take his job eventually, ya never know. this show is bar none IMO and every episode so far was great for me. cant wait for the next episode.

Aug 24, 2003
SMH @ walt... really dude?
walt is a complete fool

i was kinda thinking awhile ago gus was going to bring jesse closer to him. you dont just find replacements for people in a business like this, at that level. itd be more logical / realistic for someone to kill someone and take their place. jesse basically did that when he killed gale, he took the place of the messican dude who got boxcutter'd

Jan 9, 2004
AMC confirmed a fifth and final season. 16 episodes. Kind of long, but I think they will milk the last season for ratings like the Sopranos did. I just hope it doesn't end like that.

Feb 14, 2006
Did they say that the 5th season is going to be the last one?
There was an article in the paper where Vince Gilligan was quoted as saying he intended it to last 5 seasons and no more. He doesnt want to stretch it out. I also think he said he already knows how its going to end.
And yes, it will be the final season.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I thought this episode was great. The whole part with Gus making Jesse think he is now more "part of the crew" so he quits his destructive path was a great idea. He knows he can't kill Jesse because Walt won't cook without him so that was really the only way he could get him to chill out. Mike didn't look too happy about having Jesse as a sidekick now though.

The dinner scene was great too over at Hank and Marie's. What the fuck was up with Walt getting that idea into Hank's head though? Planned out for some reason or just drunk? Then the next day when Hank made the connection between Gale being a vegan and why would he have a fried chicken menu made me say "oh shit" out loud.

Oh and...

http://www.deadline.com/2011/08/don...-for-16-episode-final-season-of-breaking-bad/
lol @ people seeing 3 paragraphs and being like "tl;dr whats up with the final season?"

episode was kind of slow but it had its moment

Nov 18, 2010
Excellent episode, again. It explores the characters we've seen for 3 full seasons and bringing us closer to their experience, perspective and faults. Walt's vanity isn't so uncommon, most petty criminals get caught for the same reason. Ego, greed, attention-seeking-whore, whatever you want to call it. Jesse's so low, sliding along rock-bottom that any act of teamwork brings his sense of self-worth higher, even if it's choreographed. His part of the show reminded me of that syndrome where the kidnapped victim starts to identify with his captors and thinks he's one of them. The name escapes me at the moment. Brilliant fucking show.
Stockholm syndrome.

And I love this show too, it is the only show on TV I actually make time to try and catch episode premieres.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
finally can enter in this thread... I seen up to S04E05 I think i'm up to date...

Walt's getting really reckless, while watch Jesse chill out when he gets "artificially" accepted to the crew. It's like Walts looking to get killed trying to run up on Gus. Plus his ego wants the investigation to stay open looking for "hizenburg" (s/p?) It could been a dead case with gayle.

Overall this show is awesome, even the less eventful episodes are still really good - they're really developing characters.