The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Walt wants to be caught! and I think Hank knows that hank [you ment walt?] is the man he wants..
I think that's a possiable, but I think there's not enough Red Flags yet. The W.W was weird in the lab notebook, but him finding the poet - killed it.

I bet Hank will find out, after he finds out Walt is paying all his medical bills - then he maybe might not bust him - or add a whole new dynamic.

Nov 7, 2006
Walt wants to be caught! and I think Hank knows that Hank is the man he wants..
no he doesnt want to be caught, but he HATES people taking credit for his shit and he fucks up alot with that. like with gretchen willing to lie for him but then he went off on her in season 2. it's just walt being walt.

Dec 4, 2006
I think that's a possiable, but I think there's not enough Red Flags yet. The W.W was weird in the lab notebook, but him finding the poet - killed it.

I bet Hank will find out, after he finds out Walt is paying all his medical bills - then he maybe might not bust him - or add a whole new dynamic.
ha ha typo!

but yeah .... Walt does hates it that other people take credit for his work...

but doing that around Hank, Hank starting to put a puzzle together and eventually it will show Walt's face on it!

Aug 24, 2003
walt is just too reckless and foreign to the general criminal element that theres no possible way hes not going to get caught by hank without some kind of outside intervention.

i bet its going to be something really stupid that gets walt linked to gale too, like gale and walts ultimate coffee recipe.
picture this: hank: says something about coffee
walt: says something about making the perfect blend of coffee, chemically the best coffee possible
hank: realizes its the same recipe in gales book, matched perfectly to what gale wrote. puts together other small details that walt let slip by, like being on camera in the chicken restaurant acting a fuckin idiot. realizes w.w. = walter white
none of this would take place until the very end of course

Nov 7, 2006
episode must have been weak cause no ones posted shit so far?

im about to watch it now
I thought it was real good IMO. there's a great scene where walt lets his true colors show through a little more with Skyler that had me applaud him lol. Jesse is slowly becoming my favorite of the show after this episode.

Aug 24, 2003
yea, jesse can be an emo little bitch and theres shit he can never come back from, like when that one bitch took over his life and he was about to run away with her. but overall the show wouldnt be the same without him.

this was a great episode btw. walt is a fucking idiot though, his hubris will destroy him. he thinks hes some kind of boss with his Heisenberg bullshit, but at the end of the day thats all he can do, is put on his little costume hat and pretend hes something that hes not. the car wash manager reminded him that there are alpha dogs and then theres everybody else. walt reacted like a stuck up little brat sticking his tongue out at somebody. i dont believe that the car wash manager is out of the picture for good.

and then later on, with the cleaners, we're reminded again that walt is soft; that his heart is not cut out to be the merciless alpha dog

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Good episode.

I really like the Jesse digging in the ground for nothing and that tweaker takes it over. LOL

Although, Im not sure in real life is you smack someone strung out on Meth over the head like that, they actually fall out. Seems to me they would brush that off cause dude was high!

Good Episode!

Dec 4, 2006
Episode was good last night, looks like Walt might want to become THE MAN himself. After the conversation with the old car wash owner, he probably got some ideas in his head that he could start his own business like Gus and do dirty shit on the side.

Jesse still a solid character, he plays his role real well..

I got a feeling Walt is gonna lose his son to a car accident ....

Nov 7, 2006
without even trying though walt is primed to takeover. he's smart enough and now has a car wash which if he was to run buisiness through there it wouldnt look suspicious with chemicals and shit. and his muscle could be jesse getting primed by mike. they look like they might end up being the next gus/mike situation but we shall see.

Dec 4, 2006
oh shit! the show just got more interesting, fucking Hank is in it to win it!

What will happen next though?...I wish I knew the answer, but shit is going to hit the fan for Gus..

Jan 9, 2004
Fawk! Hank is back with a vengeance. Walt never should have given him the bait to keep digging into "heisenberg". Nice seeing Saul again, he's pure comedy.

Nov 7, 2006
they setting up for something major. will jesse blame walt for the actions he has to live with. will he stay loyal? will gus be caught? season finale is gonna be unreal.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Gus is d-o-n-e

Cartel wants him dead and now the DEA is going to be in on him......He's done.

once Mike finds out that the DEA is after him, he will start to show loyalty to Walt more. Walt is primed for a takeover.

May 6, 2007
Gus is d-o-n-e

Cartel wants him dead and now the DEA is going to be in on him......He's done.

once Mike finds out that the DEA is after him, he will start to show loyalty to Walt more. Walt is primed for a takeover.

Im Thinking Gus has something up his sleeve, i dont think he could of got to where he is now with out covering all the angles and thinking it all through.