The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Last night's episode was great. I'm pretty sure that was Gus on the phone when Walt went to "talk" to him at his house. The scene was awesome how they cut to a aerial shot and the whole block is empty and dark and Walt is looking around like "who the fuck saw me?"

I think Mike beat Walt's ass for a few reasons. That before Walt everything was running pretty smooth and he came in the picture and everything started to get fucked up. For Walt getting one over on him and having Jesse kill Gale. Then because while loyal to Gus he knew Walt was speaking the truth and that they are all expendable now and once again that was Walt's fault for the most part.

Badger kept cracking me up in this episode. When they ordered the pizza and it wasn't cut and he was like "that's their thing, they pass the savings on to you for not cutting it themselves" or something like that and then after the 3 day meth party when him and Skinny Pete are trying to leave and Jesse wants them to stay and he is like "I think I got like, a cat, at home and I think I got to like, feed it, or something."

Dec 4, 2006
No man, that wasn't Gus on the phone. It sounded like Mike to me, I had to hear it again to make sure it wasn't Gus and it sounded like Mike to me.

But I asked myself.."where did the blood on Mikes coat come from?"

Why did he tell Walt that he'll never see Gus ever again?

and why the new policy?

I think Mike already took care of Gus, that's my theory .

I'm also thinking that Jesse will have the Mexican chick move in with him, because after the party he had, he also noticed that at the end he's alone in a way and needs someone around him to talk about his problems.

That's just my theory on everything, but it was a great episode..the story still being build up...

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I just ran it back and it still sounds like Gus to me. Doesn't Mike call him Walt? The voice on the phone said "go home Walter".

Jan 9, 2004
Good theories guys. I'd like to think Gus is gone cuz I like Mike's OG Gangster vibe but I don't think that's the way the show goes. But, Mike does seem under a lot of pressure in these two episodes. I was thinking the blood on his jacket was from the gun runner. Since Saul referred him, that information is available to Gus and Mike.

The nubes that just showed up after watching all of two episodes crack me up. Go back to watching Lifetime with your mom, assholes. LOL

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
My brother and I just watched it....(me again)....and we think it the person on the phone was either Mike or the new guy. It cleary wasn't Gus. I turned that shit way upppp on my TV too. Looks like I was on acid as close as I got to it.

Other thing.........I think the reason why Mike beat on Walt is for several reason's, many of which you all pointed out. But also the biggest reason........Witnesses! People can not be telling Gus or anyone else they saw Mike and Walt whispering to each other in some hole in the wall bar. I think that is one of the biggest reasons.

Nov 7, 2006
IMO Mike definetely beat down Walt because of witnesses. you can tell by Mike's reaction to Gus Killing his sideman that he too realized who he's in bed with and doesnt wanna risk that with Gus. i think Mike and Walt just might team up. on the phone call it was definetely the new guy. it wasnt Mike or Gus so it has to be him. in season 3 that latin dude was always around Gus more than Mike so i think the new guy is doing exactly that.

Nov 7, 2006
Same here...Walt stupid though, he thinks they don't watch his ass lol..

And Jesse is back to his old ways, but at the end he kind of see's that all those people are only around him because of his money.

I say he has the mexican chick and the kid move in with him....
no not at all with Jesse. he knew the whole time why everyone is there and thats why he stays throwing money at them, he's trying to get his mind off the shit that he had to do and the shit he had to witnessed. thats why at the end when he's alone with his thoughts he breaks down. even when he was dancing with the chick you can see him teearing up and forcing himself not to think about it.

What was the blood on mikes shirt?

or better yet, who's?

Next episode looks like the DEA is starting to ask questions about Gale.

I liked the episode yesterday. Too many faggots complaining.

the blood on Mike's JACKET was from when Gus killed homeboy. remember he helped pick him up for a quick minute.

PS.. may i add, i rewatched all episodes of this show and i see why Bryan Crantston gets alot of attention but no1 and i mean NO1 is fucking with Aaron Paul as an actor on this show. he shows true emotion with everything he does and everything that happens to him and it's always so well done it feels like you know him personally and feel for the dude. like that whole heroin overdose with Jane and he has to talk to Mike. he's the best TV actor i've ever scene and wont be shocked if he becomes huge in actual movies.